Don't be shy calling all singles

Hi my fellow Californians. A single guy checking in from SoCal not far from Mickey's original home.

Hi David, haven't seen you since the 2 day to nowhere in 2011. Are you on the 2 day out of SD this year?

I'm the one with the Yeti DS.

939d11e5-71d7-401a-a8a7-c34d21cadc94.jpg

Heading down to DL on Saturday. We want to catch the last of the Billy shows.

jbrostek said:
I can't wait. in 48 hours ill be on my way southbound with RV in tow for 2 weeks at Disney.

Rub it in...rub it in... have fun and safe travels! Hoping I can get there for a few days soon!

I dont live in America, so Im not here searching for the singles, aha BUT

I'll be over in February for a week (staying POFQ two nights then moving to Idrive) and Id love to meet anyone else who's around at that time to check out bars for a drink - my parents will be with me, in ther 70s so I suspect the nightlife will be down to me!

Hi David, haven't seen you since the 2 day to nowhere in 2011. Are you on the 2 day out of SD this year?

I'm the one with the Yeti DS.

939d11e5-71d7-401a-a8a7-c34d21cadc94.jpg

Heading down to DL on Saturday. We want to catch the last of the Billy shows.

Hi Monica,

Originally I was going to do the 2-day cruise plus the 5-day cruise immediately after but I changed my plans so I'll be doing the 14-day WBTA instead. It was double the amount of days plus several ports I have yet to visit. Are you doing the 2-day cruise from SD?

Hey!

Single and solo travelling for the first time this October and I can't wait!

It's so mice to see loads of other people go it alone!

I'm curious to know if people coming to visit "solo" are completely satisfied with being alone during their visit, or if they would rather find other people to hang out with during their visit.

Any opinions?

I'm curious to know if people coming to visit "solo" are completely satisfied with being alone during their visit, or if they would rather find other people to hang out with during their visit.

Any opinions?

For me it's a toss up. I loved the freedom of traveling solo and being on my own schedule. Being able to ride what I wanted when I wanted, take breaks when I wanted, and eat when and where I wanted was incredibly relaxing and stress free. I also had a chance to visit a friend that moved to Orlando last year and it was one of the highlights of my trip. We got together for a half day at Downtown Disney and between catching up with an old friend and having someone to explore DTD with it was a great day.

I think it would be fun to meet others for dinner or an evening or 2 in the park but I don't think I'd want to schedule a whole day or days around meeting others.

I'm getting an AP for DL in a couple weeks and even though I already have a few friends that go fairly often I'll have no problem going solo every month if no one else can make it.

Hi Monica, Originally I was going to do the 2-day cruise plus the 5-day cruise immediately after but I changed my plans so I'll be doing the 14-day WBTA instead. It was double the amount of days plus several ports I have yet to visit. Are you doing the 2-day cruise from SD?

Yes we are doing the 2 day. It will be my son's first cruise as an adult so I'm hoping for Palo. Originally had the 5 day repo booked as we'll but decided not to keep it. I'm going to Alaska in July instead. I have friends trying to convince me to join them on the WBTA but I've done that one twice.

Have fun doing the Neverland 5k, we had a blast doing it last year.

I'm curious to know if people coming to visit "solo" are completely satisfied with being alone during their visit, or if they would rather find other people to hang out with during their visit. Any opinions?

My solo trips are a mix of meet ups and me time. I have made so many Disney friends through the years that there is almost always someone I know at the parks when I go. I always plan time with them but leave more time to myself

Any opinions?

I usually end up making friends with people in the park, and hang out with them for a few rides or so. Especially if there's a kid in the group that is kinda nervous about a ride, and doesn't really trust what their parents are telling them, or would have to ride by themself because they have an odd number in the group. The nice thing about that is when they want to do something you don't, it's easy to extricate yourself from them and go back to doing your own thing. :)

30 year old checking in from Nashville, TN!

Haven't done a meet up on a solo trip but certainly not opposed to it!

Single 40 year old :) We (my boys & I) just moved to Orlando from MN a few months ago. We are now 4 miles from the gates :banana: :cool1: :woohoo: If you're in the area let me know!!!

I'm curious to know if people coming to visit "solo" are completely satisfied with being alone during their visit, or if they would rather find other people to hang out with during their visit. Any opinions?

For me, it depends on my mood (and as a female that could change in a heartbeat) as to whether I would desire company or simply prefer to be on my own.

I was perfectly content being alone during my last visit, but I also enjoyed one dinner when I had an unexpected companion . The gentleman at the next table was dining with his young son and we had wonderful conversation throughout dinner.

I think perhaps companionship without any pressure, meet up and see if you get on well before deciding to spend a great deal (or any additional amount) of time together, might be the ideal for me.

Just wanted to let all on here know about the discount that just was released to the general public today, (as if anyone on here didn't already know, lol ,but just in case)

I actually saved a good amount on a trip for May for my daughter and myself. :cool1:

Anyone else going in May?

Any opinions?

I t on a solo recently and it was fun. It was a very short 1.5 days trip. The freedom is great, however, I do think that after a short time I would want to have someone around. I think it works for short trips, but I can't imagine being there for a week or more solo.

I did a week solo and it was not too bad had fun most of the time. At dinner people near me would chat and I also did a 2 night solo stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter