Don't be shy calling all singles

Single girl 33 from Knoxville TN! Love Disney and ready to plan my next trip! October 2014 for F&W!

oops LOL Please pardon my extraneous post here i forgot to post the quote from the original poster in it and could not figure out how to delete it.

Single girl mid 40s from the kingdom of Arendelle (actually NE Ohio but feels like Arendelle lately!) Went to Disney as a child but fell in love with the magic after going as an adult after college. After that trip I said I would one day be part of that magic and work there!

Fellow sox fan from boston.

Lets hope that the 2014 season will be as fun as the 2013 season was. 2013 World Champion Boston Red Sox, still love saying that lol. I have to say 2013 was second only to 2004 as far as my favorite season and I have been a fan since way back in the dark ages of 1978. Lol

Yeah! Headed back over MLK hopefully!

Nice, I have been once during that time of year, it was great. I am hoping to get down for my second daddy/daughter trip this May, (I work in Higher Ed so my off times are a bit different than grades 1-12). We went for the first time just her and I last year and it was a blast. She loves going as much as I do. As I sit here typing with the temp outside hovering around -5 and 16" of snow coming tomorrow it makes me look forward to going even more lol.

Have a great time over MLK

Single girl mid 40s from the kingdom of Arendelle (actually NE Ohio but feels like Arendelle lately!) Went to Disney as a child but fell in love with the magic after going as an adult after college. After that trip I said I would one day be part of that magic and work there!

I am with you on the similarities to Arendelle lately. As I sit and type this it is -5 outside with 16" of snow coming tomorrow. Don't get me wrong I love the winter but this winter has been extremely "wintery". The thought of strolling through the countries of Epcot wearing shorts and a t shirt is quite appealing to me right now :thumbsup2.

Donald Duck888 said:
I am with you on the similarities to Arendelle lately. As I sit and type this it is -5 outside with 16" of snow coming tomorrow. Don't get me wrong I love the winter but this winter has been extremely "wintery". The thought of strolling through the countries of Epcot wearing shorts and a t shirt is quite appealing to me right now :thumbsup2.

Me too...I was dreaming of the Journey into Imagination ride the other day Lol! Its been especially difficult this year as my brother has been calling and texting me more often to let me know that they are 'having a pool party', 'going on a bike ride' and 'headed to the beach today'...jerk. (They live in Tampa). We have 2-4" of snow today on they way with anywhere from 4-8" overnight. Can't wait to drive to work tomorrow! Yay me! LOL

Hoping everyone had a safe and happy start to the new year.

I too am hoping winter will soon let up. I keep looking at the weather in Orlando and wishing I was back there. Subzero temperatures are getting old really quick.

Single male 40'from Augusta , ga/sc area. Can't wait to get back down to the world in June

I can't wait. in 48 hours ill be on my way southbound with RV in tow for 2 weeks at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter