Don't be shy calling all singles

Ha ha ha ... what the girls are looking for ... well, this girl wants friends that can keep up with her. Three weeks after my RA diagnosis I spent 17 hours straight at Universal (IoA at 8AM for WWoHP early access all the way through 1AM Halloween Horror Nights). When I lived in Orlando, I rode Montu at Busch Gardens 20 times in a row (basically an hour straight), without getting off and going back around (hey, being single has it's privileges :rotfl:)

Yes, I'm a glutton for punishment. :D

Wow, seems like there are a lot of single girls here. That's a good thing. I've been "researching" the WDW singles scene for a while now, and even started my own singles meetup group. I was worried at first that there would be an overload of guys and not enough girls joining. But, I quickly learned that I needed to be more concerned about having enough guys joining. As of right now, we have about 100 members with a pretty even divide of guys/girls.

It's amazing how a love of all things Disney can bring people together!

single girl mid 40's who is not only obsessed with Disney but baseball too!!!

Single girl from NC! I'll be at Disney Monday and Tuesday! :) I'm 30, and a teacher! Yay for school breaks!

Wow, seems like there are a lot of single girls here. That's a good thing. I've been "researching" the WDW singles scene for a while now, and even started my own singles meetup group. I was worried at first that there would be an overload of guys and not enough girls joining. But, I quickly learned that I needed to be more concerned about having enough guys joining. As of right now, we have about 100 members with a pretty even divide of guys/girls.

It's amazing how a love of all things Disney can bring people together!

I concur, there is going to be more single females.....such is life lol

Single guy, 40, Las Vegas Nevada.

I've been a Disney addict my whole life but was waiting for marriage and kids before going to the parks, I turned 40 this year and decided it's time to start living my life rather than waiting for the perfect scenario and I've taken my first trips to both DL and WDW in the last 3 months. I'll be back in DL in 3 weeks for the Neverland 5k, and an annual pass. I wish I started going a decade ago but I'm just glad I've reached a point in my life I'm comfortable going alone and plan on making up for lost time.

I'd still love to find Mrs. Right but if it doesn't happen I'm okay with that too.

I'd love to meet others who share my Disney obsession to talk to or spend time with in the parks. If you ever see me in the parks please say hi and introduce yourself!

Single guy, 35, Memphis, TN. I love Disney and have gotten into visiting more frequently. Always happy to chat about the World, and see what happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter