Donner Bag ~ Free Shipping! $27

Ooh! I like this one. I ordered the bagalinni and do not like it at all. I does not sit right....maybe cause I am so short? This one looks so much more user friendly. Maybe I'll order this and try selling the bagalinni on Ebay:confused3

Ooh! I like this one. I ordered the bagalinni and do not like it at all. I does not sit right....maybe cause I am so short? This one looks so much more user friendly. Maybe I'll order this and try selling the bagalinni on Ebay:confused3

The Donner bag is awesome. I have one already, ordered it years ago for DL, and am taking it again this summer. I'm short too and it fits perfect, very adjustable.

I Have a Donner and a Baggalini. Actually find I like the Baggalini a bit better because I love that zipper pocket on the strap. Great fastpass/AP holder. But I do love them both, really. Great price though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter