Done Did Disney on a Dime (well...many dimes) LAH LAH's TR *Updated 3/17*

It was great for her, not so much for me when I tried it on a non-swimming sore ear I had. Yowzers it burned for hours!!!! Make sure it's trapped water and not an infection. Hahahaha!

:rotfl:

OMG!! Good to know!!

I am enjoying your report, can you give us any tips on Ticket discounts? We have 4 day base tickets and we want to go to a water park for one day.

I am enjoying your report, can you give us any tips on Ticket discounts? We have 4 day base tickets and we want to go to a water park for one day.

Our biggest discounts come in free dining, room discounts and the like. Our cheapest tickets came from the YES program that Disney does. I think they just raised the prices again though.

I think you will have to pay full price for the water park tickets. I don't know of any discounts, others might!

Have a great trip, and thanks for stopping by to read about ours! :goodvibes

So glad to hear the Swimmer's Ear drops worked! That would have been such a bummer if she couldn't enjoy your last day.

And yes, there is something about that castle...makes me tear up every time! :lovestruc

I had a nasty case of swimmer's ear when I was about 11 or 12. It ended up making me really sick. So glad the drops helped for her! Looking forward to more of your last day...such a bittersweet day, I know!

So glad to hear the Swimmer's Ear drops worked! That would have been such a bummer if she couldn't enjoy your last day.

And yes, there is something about that castle...makes me tear up every time! :lovestruc

:goodvibes

I had a nasty case of swimmer's ear when I was about 11 or 12. It ended up making me really sick. So glad the drops helped for her! Looking forward to more of your last day...such a bittersweet day, I know!

I was surprised at how much pain it created!

We Love the Magic Kingdom!

The day was frittering away. Oh, how I hate the frittering! We were battling the heat as best we could, and enjoying every moment we had left in the Magic Kingdom today! We left our mark on both Tomorrowland and Fantasyland, and moved onto The Haunted Mansion. They did a nice refurb here a few years ago, but we never cared to take the time to go through the winding waiting line. We always take the non-interactive side, but not today, and I'm so happy we didn't. Disney is so good at what they do!! We really enjoyed the small amount of time we waited!

DSCF9464.JPG

DSCF9465.JPG

DSCF9466.JPG

DSCF9468.JPG

DSCF9470.JPG

DSCF9472.JPG

DSCF9473.JPG

Things moved unexpectedly, you could play the piano and other instruments, bubbles appeared out of no where etc...it was great! Riding the Doom Buggy's was less enjoyable than the actual waiting line. Ha! We sat for the Hall of Presidents and then hip-hop scooby-doo'd on over to Splash Mountain, one of our most favorites!!

DSCF9474.JPG

We didn't get terribly wet, and that was fine by me! (Looking in the above photo, I gotta tell you I have no idea where Michael was. I am sure he was in another boat, but it just isn't coming back to me. I suppose that is the downfall of finishing your TR almost 8 months after you went!) With Pirates of the Caribbean and the ever classic, ever cheesy Jungle Cruise ridden, appreciated, and behind us, we were ready for dinner at Pecos Bills:

DSCF9475.JPG

DSCF9477.JPG

Dinner was scrumptious, and wouldn't you know, I was finally having an easier time ponying up the money for dinner, and our trip was almost over. It never fails. With full bellies we stopped to make a plan. We all knew we wanted to see the MEP and wishes, but we had promised Michael and Elsa that they could ride Space Mountain again. Peepa and I grabbed some prime space to see the light show and the others huffed it on over to Tomorrowland.

Peepa and I enjoyed the sunset and people watched for a bit:

DSCF9480.JPG

DSCF9482.JPG

We waited and guarded our spot with great care. I tend to get a bit territorial over my space. :rotfl: A nice couple came over and asked if we had space for them, and we did, so we invited them to help us guard our spot. We talked and chatted and had a nice time with them, almost as if we had known them forever. We traded contact info, and we are now FB friends :goodvibes Michael, Elsa and Meema made it back in time to enjoy the light show with our group, and our new found friends!

DSCF9486.JPG

The rest of the evening flew by with MSEP and Wishes:

DSCF9487.JPG

DSCF9491.JPG

One last ride on Buzz Lightyear and all but Elsa and I called it a night. The two of us took our good ol' time walking around and just enjoying the night, and each others company. We decided to take a nighttime ride on Splash Mountain, and had a blast, just the two of us! And then, just like that, our rides were over.

DSCF9498.JPG

DSCF9499.JPG

DSCF9501.JPG

DSCF9502.JPG

We were just kind of looking around and pointing out things we might miss when rushing by to make it to other attractions. We were done riding for the night, but were having just as much fun taking it at a slow pace. Right before we left, I took her over to the Baby Care Center where I used to take Michael when he was just 6 months old to change him or feed him. We lived in Orlando for a year and seeing as my spouse was employed at WDW, I visited often with Michael in a backpack carrier. It brought back a lot of memories, and Elsa thought it was a pretty neat place. Seeing as it was after midnight, we decided to join the rest of our group back at POP, and quickly fell asleep.

Thus ending our wonderful vacation and our days at the WDW parks.

NEXT UP: Traveling Home and Final Thoughts

So sad its over! Looks like you all enjoyed your last full day at the parks though!

Last day is so bittersweet! Looks like it was a fun one, though. Our last day on our last trip, we were in the MK until nearly 2am for EMH. We had a 5 and a 3 year old at the time, and they were troopers! Didn't even act tired until the walk back! Thanks for sharing your trip!!

Last day is so bittersweet! Looks like it was a fun one, though. Our last day on our last trip, we were in the MK until nearly 2am for EMH. We had a 5 and a 3 year old at the time, and they were troopers! Didn't even act tired until the walk back! Thanks for sharing your trip!!

The thought of taking little ones to Disney makes me nervous! I love EMH!! :lovestruc

Oops ~ got a bit behind!

Awesome that everyone went where they wanted to most (waterpark, DQ & DTD!) Too funny that you & Meema saw Michael while you were people watching!

Uh oh ~ hope Elsa is ok in the morning! Wow on Michael spending about 9 hours at DQ!

Glad you & Meema figured out what was wrong with Elsa and that she finally got some relief!

LOL @ everyone trying to get the sword out ~ no luck in our family either! Love the interactive queue on Haunted Mansion.

How fun that you made new friends waiting for the parade!

LOVE Elsa’s Mickey candy apple!

Boo on the trip being over!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter