*Done! 3/6* Dec 2012 -The awesome now TR report that lacks a catchy title - Done!

you got alot of great planning done and your adrs are top notch and to give you a quick heads up i booked with Payless and got a rate of 144.00 with all taxes and there discount from there perks e-mail . from 11-28 to 12-4 the only catch is this is an off property car rental . actually 2 miles i called lol.
but i used them twice and had no problems with them . good luck finding one and keep the updates coming

disney67 said:
you got alot of great planning done and your adrs are top notch and to give you a quick heads up i booked with Payless and got a rate of 144.00 with all taxes and there discount from there perks e-mail . from 11-28 to 12-4 the only catch is this is an off property car rental . actually 2 miles i called lol.
but i used them twice and had no problems with them . good luck finding one and keep the updates coming

Hi! :wave: thanks for reading. I want this to be a really fun trip- its going to most likely be my moms last or very few remaining so I want it to be an awesome trip with her grand kids.

The only thing that makes me not want to go to an off airport rental is dragging around 2 kids, 2 carseats, a double stroller etc....I'm hoping to find a decent rental and try Hotwire at the last minute. We will see :) I notice because I have an 8 day rental it jacks the rate up- pretty annoying!

Hi! :wave: thanks for reading. I want this to be a really fun trip- its going to most likely be my moms last or very few remaining so I want it to be an awesome trip with her grand kids.

The only thing that makes me not want to go to an off airport rental is dragging around 2 kids, 2 carseats, a double stroller etc....I'm hoping to find a decent rental and try Hotwire at the last minute. We will see :) I notice because I have an 8 day rental it jacks the rate up- pretty annoying!
besides hot wire try the direct site by signing up for there different perks e-mail and then they usually give you like 10% off on top of the sale most of the time and one thing of info i would pass on if you do not do it is try to check once a day because i started a week and a half ago looking and got payless started at 154. and this week it went down 10.00 this is why i will check once a day till i leave ?
And i know what you mean about making a last trip magical for your mom if it is one of her last trips , because my mom has told me she does not want to go to disney anymore it kind of ripped my heart out but understand at the same time , she said she would do unerversal whats up with that !!! good luck and pixies on finding a good rate like me :wizard:

So right now I'm pretty excited. Everything is paid for or put to the side for our trip!!

Airfare - paid
Tickets - paid (and extra $$ to upgrade them to DVC premium passes in Dec)
MVMCP- paid
PP+- paid
HDDR and CRT- paid
Car Rental - Banked! (Found a rental for a mid sized SUV for 238 still hoping to get a full size car for $200)
Food, spa, golf , spending cash- banked!!

:happydance:

Your plans look great. I would love to do Artist Point with dh (he saw the menu and was gaga)! There just isn't any place to fit that in. My late night dinner ADRs are probably going to kill me. We're used to eating dinner at around 4pm like old people. :rotfl2: Our Cali Grill ADRs are for 8:50pm to accommodate Wishes.....and O'hana is at 9:15pm. I guess we'll just have to eat cupcakes to keep us from starving :hyper:

ksromack said:
Your plans look great. I would love to do Artist Point with dh (he saw the menu and was gaga)! There just isn't any place to fit that in. My late night dinner ADRs are probably going to kill me. We're used to eating dinner at around 4pm like old people. :rotfl2: Our Cali Grill ADRs are for 8:50pm to accommodate Wishes.....and O'hana is at 9:15pm. I guess we'll just have to eat cupcakes to keep us from starving :hyper:

I usually eat with the kids around 5- so I know what you mean!! I am so with you on the cupcakes too- you posted that picture on the Dec thread right? Listing quite a few and their locations... I showed my husband and he was down for just doing cupcake crawls around the world ;) However a week with family (no matter how much I love them) is going to require some wine! :D

i just wanted to give you a quick heads up check thrifty and advantage there rates went down today ?

Hi there! Hooray for having your trip paid off!! :thumbsup2 Your 3 yr old will love CRT and how fun that you are going to HDDR!! :) You have wonderful plans - BEST OF ALL... you will be at FLE opening!!!
Awesome!! :worship:

Hi there! Hooray for having your trip paid off!! :thumbsup2 Your 3 yr old will love CRT and how fun that you are going to HDDR!! :) You have wonderful plans - BEST OF ALL... you will be at FLE opening!!!
Awesome!! :worship:

I think I might even be as excited for CRT- Something about eating in Cinderella's castle is definitely magical! I haven't been there in ages - the last time I was there it was not a Character meal :) I'm really excited for her reaction, if it is anything like Chef Mickey's last year I will not be disappointed! I am both excited and scared about FLE - we've always gone in lower volume/crowd times and I like the lack of people! However, I am hoping we can see most of FLE in soft openings so that opening day isn't too bad. Oh btw loving your dining review! It's making me want to change an ADR or two ;)

Howdy, jumping in - great to see another early December PTR! Good itinerary, nice and flexible for the kiddos. Maybe we'll see you on Friday the 7th at MK! :banana:

Congrats on getting so much paid off :thumbsup2

mnmrmustard said:
Howdy, jumping in - great to see another early December PTR! Good itinerary, nice and flexible for the kiddos. Maybe we'll see you on Friday the 7th at MK! :banana:

Congrats on getting so much paid off :thumbsup2

Howdy!

So lots of planning still but I will post details at some other point... I changed am ADR or two :) However we did our Halloween celebration today at a festival in VT.

9EE6919D-5059-4CAB-9DC6-22FA0E8BA024-2205-000001755BCB347F.jpg

03B5B398-CC8E-4B65-8D07-80803AA45828-2205-00000176B065DF27.jpg

:) Another Disney Halloween!

disney67 said:
OMG she looks just like a little snow white so cute and your little Nemo is too adorable
:goodvibes

Aww thanks! My girls had so much fun! Only saw I other Snow White and no other Nemo's.... :)

Jumping over from the Dec 2012 board...love your PTR. Your girls are adorable!!! Love the pics of Halloween, so cute! Looks like you have some great plans. Looking forward to following along.

Lcaemom said:
Jumping over from the Dec 2012 board...love your PTR. Your girls are adorable!!! Love the pics of Halloween, so cute! Looks like you have some great plans. Looking forward to following along.

Aww thanks! Do you have a PTR? I can't see signatures on my phone...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter