Donald's Defiant Dashers 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome Carolynn! All you have to do is start the new thread, and create/maintain new roster and race lists. You can copy how I did everything or you can do it all differently/your own way. Whatever you want! :thumbsup2 If you need any help I am always happy to do so!

Oh and once you start the new thread I'll post a link to it in this thread and ask for this one to be closed so there won't be any confusion. :)

I woke up yesterday and all I could think of was, "gosh I am glad I am in my bed and not out running the marathon like yesterday at this time!" :rotfl: Glad to have it under my belt, and glad to be DONE. I had so much pre-race anxiety. Doing Goofy was reaching real high for me, but I DID IT! My times were truly tortoise-like, but I finished 39.3 miles just the same!

I really enjoyed meeting Joe and his wife, Augie, Liz, Tanya, Colleen and her co-worker! Dinner was great and it was good to be with so many positive people as it surely saved me from being super nervous, for a little while at least.

DH and I have signed up for DDD - and I think a bunch of gals I know at home will be doing Princess in 2014. I'm not sure I will be back for marathon weekend next year - I think I would like to try the other events and do them all over time (and in budget!). Marathon weekend was a blast and I am so glad I came!

Hello Terapin!

It was nice to meet you also. Had a good time on marathon weekend. Nice to meet everyone. I am up for the TOT and 2014 Half next year. Probably without Debbie my co-worker. She's just not into Disney as much as I am and made for a somewhat downer weekend and doesn't have the energy to keep up in the parks. The highlight was dinner with the ducks!!

Unfortunately I am not up for any big events until TOT. Like Terapin said. I also need to budget and would rather save $$ for TOT and Half.
I really liked Riverside and would stay there again. I had such a relaxing time there walking around the grounds and made good use of the pools and one
hot tub. Course I got spoiled staying in the Royal room also.

Colleen

I got my first full done in 5:55:07. I am thrilled!

Augie, Tanya, Joe, Karin it was so great to see you all again. :goodvibes
Colleen and Carolynn it was so great to meet you. :thumbsup2

Jeni I'm sorry we didn't get to meet! Did you go to the Outer Rim? I got there at maybe 3:40 and I was the first one there. It took me forever to get there from OKW thanks to a bus not coming forever.

I will definitely be back for Marathon Weekend 2014. Carissa and Robyn that's awesome you're going to do the half!

Congrats on your Full Liz that's awsome! Seems like my half time was close to yours maybe next year I'll try to keep up with you :)

Awesome Carolynn! All you have to do is start the new thread, and create/maintain new roster and race lists. You can copy how I did everything or you can do it all differently/your own way. Whatever you want! :thumbsup2 If you need any help I am always happy to do so!

Oh and once you start the new thread I'll post a link to it in this thread and ask for this one to be closed so there won't be any confusion. :)

Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter