Donald's Defiant Dashers 2012

Discussion in 'Events/Competition' started by liznboys, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liznboys

liznboys <font color="red">I wish upon stars!<br><font colo

Awesome Carolynn! All you have to do is start the new thread, and create/maintain new roster and race lists. You can copy how I did everything or you can do it all differently/your own way. Whatever you want! :thumbsup2 If you need any help I am always happy to do so!

Oh and once you start the new thread I'll post a link to it in this thread and ask for this one to be closed so there won't be any confusion. :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Mickeyfan74

Mickeyfan74 Mouseketeer

Hello Terapin!

It was nice to meet you also. Had a good time on marathon weekend. Nice to meet everyone. I am up for the TOT and 2014 Half next year. Probably without Debbie my co-worker. She's just not into Disney as much as I am and made for a somewhat downer weekend and doesn't have the energy to keep up in the parks. The highlight was dinner with the ducks!!

Unfortunately I am not up for any big events until TOT. Like Terapin said. I also need to budget and would rather save $$ for TOT and Half.
    I really liked Riverside and would stay there again. I had such a relaxing time there walking around the grounds and made good use of the pools and one
    hot tub. Course I got spoiled staying in the Royal room also.

Colleen

4. Mickeyfan74

Mickeyfan74 Mouseketeer

Congrats on your Full Liz that's awsome! Seems like my half time was close to yours maybe next year I'll try to keep up with you :)

5. Terapin

Terapin DIS Veteran

Done!

6. liznboys

liznboys <font color="red">I wish upon stars!<br><font colo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.