Donald Trump might run for President?

Don't know if this is a political thread but before it gets closed I'd like to give my opinion:

vomit-smiley-014.gif

Look, if he's our candidate we will lose and we will deserve to lose. However, as a private citizen, the man is hilarious. My favorite line, "Actually, I have great respect for Ms. Collins in that she has survived so long with so little talent." [Ben]

That is a qoute referencing Trump from a blog I read and I couldn't have said it better myself! Except I'm not a Republican so he wouldn't be "my" candidate but the guy is a scream!

I like what Bill Cosby said on the Today show:

"The only thing he is running is his mouth" :thumbsup2

:rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:

Look, if he's our candidate we will lose and we will deserve to lose. However, as a private citizen, the man is hilarious. My favorite line, "Actually, I have great respect for Ms. Collins in that she has survived so long with so little talent." [Ben]

That is a qoute referencing Trump from a blog I read and I couldn't have said it better myself! Except I'm not a Republican so he wouldn't be "my" candidate but the guy is a scream!

No WAY this thread is gonna live to see daylight...soooooooooo...JAZZ HANDS EVERYONE!!

images

Sadly with who we have now and who else might run, I might have to vote for the hair if I voted at all.

Trump says that he won't support gay marriage because it just doesn't feel right or good to him.

Yeah. He's a real scream. :flower3:

Trump says that he won't support gay marriage because it just doesn't feel right or good to him.

Yeah. He's a real scream. :flower3:

Never mind, if he won't support gay marriage, then I won't vote for him. Crap on a cracker, we're up the proverbial creek if someone decent doesn't throw their hat in the ring.

Look, if he's our candidate we will lose and we will deserve to lose.

popcorn:: he has already been a boon to religion. I know quite a lot of people praying that Trump and some of the other crazies run!!! Some are even mod repubs that hope these people will make them look vastly more reasonable.:rolleyes1

I hope he runs! At least the election would be entertaining!!! Please, please, please let him run!!!:happytv:

He's not really going to run. He is spouting to many contraversial things. He's just enjoying the spotlight in true Trump style.

Donald Trump may get picked up by aliens next month too. Which is more likely? I'll go with aliens.:rolleyes:

Please no. Just no. Back when he and Rosie were having their feud I didn't dare turn on the news. Namely b/c I can't stand either one of them and to hear them yelling at eachother nonstop was just too much.

Trump might daly with the idea, but please no, don't run. If I have to hear him more than we already do now I'll cash in my television.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter