Donald Duck

babygirlamg

DIS Veteran
What Character meals have Donald Duck???? Breakfast , lunch or Dinner places..Any where in the world?

Tursker House and Chef Mickey's

Also I think Cape May but I haven't been there.

He's at Tusker House for breakfast and lunch but he's just outside for a photo op and does not usually come inside or sign autographs. He's also at breakfast at Cape May Cafe and all meals at Chef Mickey's. He circulates the dinning room at both places.

As other posters said, Tusker House (breakfast) at Animal Kingdom, Chef Mickeys (all meals) at the Contemporary Resort, and Cape May Cafe (breakfast) at Beach Club Resort. Not sure what Donald wears at Tusker house, but at Chef Mickey's, he'll have on a Chef's hat/uniform; and at Cape May Cafe, he'll have on beach wear.

Geomom said:
As other posters said, Tusker House (breakfast) at Animal Kingdom, Chef Mickeys (all meals) at the Contemporary Resort, and Cape May Cafe (breakfast) at Beach Club Resort. Not sure what Donald wears at Tusker house, but at Chef Mickey's, he'll have on a Chef's hat/uniform; and at Cape May Cafe, he'll have on beach wear.

At Tusker House he stands outside in a safari outfit. You get your family picture before you go in to your table.

ok im thinking Tusker house or Cape May for breakfast....anyone that has been to both recommended one or the other...I wasnt planning on Animal Kingdom as my daughter and I wasnt pleased with the park last year but will have park hopper so if need be we can still go there for just some yummy food...

We've done Cape May several times. The character interaction at breakfast is pretty good. If you aren't going to Animal Kingdom, I'd just go with CM, b/c AK seems out of the way to me. I haven't eaten at Tusker House, though, so I can't say if it's worth the trip.

I've been to both TH and Cape May. I think the food is better at Tusker House but the interaction with characters is much better at Cape May. The food is good at Cape May, I like it just fine, it's just not as huge of a selection as Tusker House and the offerings are more traditional.

The biggest down side to Cape May is getting there; it's not convenient if you don't have a car and aren't staying at the Epcot resort area.

Tusker House Character Breakfast is the only one we still do when we have little ones with us! Great interaction, dancing, wonderful food (fresh & tasty)! And when you're done, hop on to the Kilimanjaro Safari! Love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter