Donald Duck gone from Hollywood Studios?

I am so glad I got to take a pic with him. Every time I had gone, he was not meeting in his sailor suit and last Dec I saw him and did it. The last time I got a pic with Donald in that suit was when I was 2. So that pic was 50 years in the making!

He doesn’t meet and greet in DHS because Studios needed a place for the Munks.
Surely DHS is big enough that several characters can have places to meet and greet.... They used to.... I remember back near the former Hat and the Chinese Theater, at one time there used to be meet and greets with Donald, Daisy, Chip, Dale, and one or two other characters (one time Lilo and Stitch were there).

Surely DHS is big enough that several characters can have places to meet and greet.... They used to.... I remember back near the former Hat and the Chinese Theater, at one time there used to be meet and greets with Donald, Daisy, Chip, Dale, and one or two other characters (one time Lilo and Stitch were there).
And now, with another new land in Studios that has a number of characters, changes were made and Donald can only be met in 3 of the 4 parks.

boo.... hiss... No love for my Duck, just his arch-enemies :donald:
(Not that I don't like them - I just wish Donald still had a presence at all 4 gates.

Just saw that Chip and Dale have replaced Donald Duck and Daisy Duck at the entrance to Hollywood Studios. Does anyone know if this is a permanent change? Thanks!
Yes....
they needed to free up Grand Ave for Star Wars crowds
Goofy left and the Chipmunks replaced Donald and Daisy meaning no more classic Donald except for character training pop ups
——
Over in Epcot the ‘classics’ are getting ready to be shuffled as well in September with Mickey & Goofy moving to a temporary location , Minnie replacing Daisy’s meet between Mexico/Canada and Daisy in a new meet in America (at least last I heard entertainment always subject to change)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter