• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Donald at Chef Mickey's this June?

MPLsDad

DIS Veteran
Has anyone who has recently returned from the world seen my favorite duck at Chef Mickey's? We're planning on dinner there during our trip and would love to catch him there instead of going to the Breakfastosaurus in AK! Thanks

I'm not sure about this year, but last year he stood by the desserts and greeted people there.

We had dinner at CM on 6/6 and Donald was there. He was doing the meet and greet in the waiting area. He also came over to help DD4 with the napkin twirling...Have fun!!

We ate there 6/9 and he was there. He didnt walk around, just stayed up front but you could walk over there and have your pic taken with him.

We stayed at the CR during Dec 2003 and the character out front greeting at Chef Mickey's changed. We were on the lookout for Donald since we were surprised when he wasn't there. But finally on Saturday night we were able to spot Donald and went down for dinner. Other charcters were Daisy and Goofy.

Also during our dinners there we didn't have Pluto but we did for the breakfast.

We had dinner in May and we had Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Chip, Dale and Goofy. Goofy was stationed in the middle so he didn't do tables.

We also saw Donald at Epcot on the Character Bus. We were lucky enough to be right as the bus stopped and all the characters came out. We were the first ones in line for Donald!!! Whoo hooo!

On 06/04 CB at Chef Mickeys, Donald & Goofy were in the lobby while Mickey, Minne, Chip & Dale went around to all the tables. we were there at 11am, Pluto came out of the kitchen for the last napkin dance.

What a great board this is! Thanks for all of the responses.:sunny: I find posting after I return helps ease the depression of my trip being over!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter