Don "Ducky" Williams Cruise

claysmom

Earning My Ears
Any one else heard about this cruise on the Wonder October 26-30?:donald:

I found it on the Disney Gallery site, but can't find any more info.

We were on with Ducky.

We so totally enjoyed his talk. I wont give anything away, But his life story is awesome! One of a kind. You must go to this! He draws while he talks and gives away the pictures when he is done.

It is a great great time.

We also saw him a couple times during the cruise ....VERY NICE GUY!

We have been on several cruises that he was on and really enjoyed his presentations. This cruise is a "Ducky Cruise" with special merchandise, etc. The price on the Disney Gallery site is $65.00 extra. We are planning to go, but were hoping to find some inside info.

DH and I are on this cruise, and we have booked the event. We haven't been able to find out any other information thus far either. :confused3

They were talking about it at his presentations on the EB repo and I was drooling because we're sailing the week before. I sure wish there had been more advance notice because I would have booked that one instead for sure! You pay more $$ in order to attend some special events with Ducky. The fee is reasonable and I'm sure it would be WELL worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter