Don “ducky” Williams

dkis4nu

Mouseketeer
He used to be on several of our cruises,and we have several of his drawings. His lectures & demonstrations were always very entertaining & enjoyable. Has anyone heard anything about him lately?

dk

I recently watched a you tube video from a couple who were on the first silver anniversary cruise on the Fantasy in May. He was on their cruise, I believe they said as a guest, but he took time to do a little presentation/drawing class.

We have a lithograph from our cruise drawn by him. He works in the marketing department and is the artist Disney uses for their give aways to passengers and guests. He is not an animator from Disney films.
Some people confuse him with Clarence "Ducky" Nash who was the original voice of Donald Duck and a member of Walt's inner circle.

Don Ducky Williams is great. Been on a few cruises with him. Transatlantic, maybe a Panama Canal and he was on the very first Disney Alaska cruise. My wife got a picture with him on an excursion on the first Alaska cruise.

The last time I saw him was on the MV of the Wish last July but he was onboard as a paying guest. The litho given out on that cruise was created by him. We happened to see him at breakfast and he recognized us as we have been on a few of the same cruises over the years and have spoken several times. He joined us at our table for coffee. We asked him when he would be signing the lithographs as he always had a signing event onboard. We were shocked when he said Disney didn't ask him and when he offered to do a signing they declined. He seemed sad about it. He offered to sign ours but we didn't see him again onboard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter