Don’t you turn that commercial- it’s my 30 second Disney fix! TR Link Posted

Welcome home! I'm glad you all had a great time. Fighting off Disney Depression is tough, isn't it?:rotfl:

I'll be looking forward to following your TR!

it is hard. Very hard. I'm actually finding myself trying to ignore the commercials. How was your trip? Did you start a TR? I wish ourdays had overlapped so the boys could play!

Can't wait to read your trip report!!
Kind of, somewhat but not really patiently waiting... :)

I will get it started soon! Are you going to do a PTR? I'd love to read along!

Thank you Lauren! I appreciate that a lot! :hug:

I really try to give the best advice I can based upon my own experiences! And if I'm unsure of something, I talk to a few other people I know travel to Disney frequently -- and if they don't know, I look it up & try to answer people's questions the best that I can! :thumbsup2

Thanks for asking about the Travel Agent job! Its going great so far!!! Right now I have 2 potential DCL clients, my own trip, plus my parents. I also had a few other friends ask me questions, so hopefully they're planning trips in the near future as well! ;) I still need to do a TON of advertising since I'm just starting out but the other TA's that I work with are amazing! We all share ideas & information which makes all of our jobs a lot easier!

I'm very interested to hear how the weather turned out for you!!! I've been watching the Florida weather reports & it only looked like scattered showers on our news station (but it isn't always reported accurately here -- LOL). I'm really, really hoping that you didn't have storms, pouring rain, or all-day rain! And if it did, I hope the rain got rid of the crowds so you could have an enjoyable day after all!!! :thumbsup2

I'm so happy to hear you had a wonderful time!!! :goodvibes

I completely know what you mean about the depression. I cried on the Magical Express on the way to MCO!!! I was just sooo upset to be leaving. Most of the time, after vacation, I am ready to go back home. But last June, I honestly could have stayed at Disney forever!!! :lovestruc

I will definitely be following along with your Trip Report!!! :thumbsup2

I'm glad to hear the TA gig is starting well! You seem to be a good fit! I'm anxious to hear how it goes over time.
We ended up having a variety of weather. The first few days were so extremely hot. Weather record breaking temps. There wer times I did not think I would make it through the day. I need to look up the highs but I'd guess 96ish. I was seriously wishing for rain it was so hot. Of course those were the longest days of our schedule. It rained one night overnight. And it rained another afternoon. It was not enough to clear the parks but made the lines crazy for what was open. We really lucked out with it though. It was our rest day of sorts as we were going to be out late that night. The rain held off while we were swimming, then it rained during lunch and on the ride to MK. It stopped for us to walk into the park and watch an abbreviated parade. Then the skies turned black and everyone took cover. But the rain never got really heavy. There was a light rain for a couple hours so we grabbed a fastpass, grabbed a snack, and then made our way to grand Floridian a bit early for dinner. Any other day it could have seriously affected the plans so it was the perfect rain day for us. It was then a bit cool that night, and the second half of the trip was cooler, more like 88 or so.

I will do my best to remind you when I start the TR!

I am not ignoring your request- I haven't been on the boards on the computer, just my phone, and for some reason it won't let me accept on my phone!

DSCN1750-1.jpg

just testing size, getting some pictures ready over the weekend:thumbsup2
what do you think? too big? too small? just right?

who do you use for your photohosting? photobucket is driving me nuts!

I use photobucket ... but just started using it within the past month or two.

I think the size is just fine! :thumbsup2

I like the size just fine, although I wouldn't mind if it was bigger. I use Picasa for photos. I think more people use Photobucket, but I like the way Picasa works. Never exceeded bandwidth with Picasa. :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone. i have it in my head that i have used another program before, but for the life of me i have no idea what it was. I'm starting to think i dreamt it. Photobucket is irritating me with asking me if i want to upload to facebook etc with every single edit.

Thanks everyone. i have it in my head that i have used another program before, but for the life of me i have no idea what it was. I'm starting to think i dreamt it. Photobucket is irritating me with asking me if i want to upload to facebook etc with every single edit.

Maybe there's an option you can turn off. I've never been asked to upload to FB when I play around on Photobucket. :confused3

I'm glad to hear the TA gig is starting well! You seem to be a good fit! I'm anxious to hear how it goes over time.
We ended up having a variety of weather. The first few days were so extremely hot. Weather record breaking temps. There wer times I did not think I would make it through the day. I need to look up the highs but I'd guess 96ish. I was seriously wishing for rain it was so hot. Of course those were the longest days of our schedule. It rained one night overnight. And it rained another afternoon. It was not enough to clear the parks but made the lines crazy for what was open. We really lucked out with it though. It was our rest day of sorts as we were going to be out late that night. The rain held off while we were swimming, then it rained during lunch and on the ride to MK. It stopped for us to walk into the park and watch an abbreviated parade. Then the skies turned black and everyone took cover. But the rain never got really heavy. There was a light rain for a couple hours so we grabbed a fastpass, grabbed a snack, and then made our way to grand Floridian a bit early for dinner. Any other day it could have seriously affected the plans so it was the perfect rain day for us. It was then a bit cool that night, and the second half of the trip was cooler, more like 88 or so.

I will do my best to remind you when I start the TR!

I am not ignoring your request- I haven't been on the boards on the computer, just my phone, and for some reason it won't let me accept on my phone!

Wow! That really was GREAT luck with the rain!!! :thumbsup2

It sounds like it rained on the perfect day! I'm glad you were able to avoid rain on the way into the park too!

just testing size, getting some pictures ready over the weekend:thumbsup2
what do you think? too big? too small? just right?

who do you use for your photohosting? photobucket is driving me nuts!

I think the size of the picture you uploaded was perfect for the boards.

I use Shutterfly! I've used PhotoBucket on DIS for years, but I switched about 6-8 months ago! The photobucket site was either always down or it was just too time consuming to upload the pics! I use Shutterfly for my picture books & photo sharing -- but I never tried it on DIS. Then a friend recommended it to me & explained the process! It is soooo much easier than Photobucket (in my opinion) and I have never had issues with Shutterfly being down!!!

Basically, create an account & upload all of your pictures to the site. Then, go into the album you want to use. Click on the picture you want so it makes the picture full size -- then right-click on the picture & hit "properties". There will be a link that starts with "http://" -- highlight that & click "copy" with your mouse. Then go into your DIS post, click "insert image" and "paste" -- easy as that!

It actually sounds more complicated than it is -- once you do it a few times, its simple! I also write-up my DIS updates in Microsoft Word before posting on here. So I just copy & paste all of my picture links & put
at the end of each picture so I don't have to manually click "insert image" a million times once I log onto DIS!

If that is confusing or you need more info, let me know!

Wow! That really was GREAT luck with the rain!!! :thumbsup2

It sounds like it rained on the perfect day! I'm glad you were able to avoid rain on the way into the park too!

I think the size of the picture you uploaded was perfect for the boards.

I use Shutterfly! I've used PhotoBucket on DIS for years, but I switched about 6-8 months ago! The photobucket site was either always down or it was just too time consuming to upload the pics! I use Shutterfly for my picture books & photo sharing -- but I never tried it on DIS. Then a friend recommended it to me & explained the process! It is soooo much easier than Photobucket (in my opinion) and I have never had issues with Shutterfly being down!!!

Basically, create an account & upload all of your pictures to the site. Then, go into the album you want to use. Click on the picture you want so it makes the picture full size -- then right-click on the picture & hit "properties". There will be a link that starts with "http://" -- highlight that & click "copy" with your mouse. Then go into your DIS post, click "insert image" and "paste" -- easy as that!

It actually sounds more complicated than it is -- once you do it a few times, its simple! I also write-up my DIS updates in Microsoft Word before posting on here. So I just copy & paste all of my picture links & put
at the end of each picture so I don't have to manually click "insert image" a million times once I log onto DIS!

If that is confusing or you need more info, let me know!

no, it makes sense. i'll have to try shutterfly next time. i've already uploaded and changed the size for the first couple of days. thanks!

Maybe there's an option you can turn off. I've never been asked to upload to FB when I play around on Photobucket. :confused3

i had never been asked to before this week. it adds a bit of extra time.

just bumping mY TR link for all my readers returning from their memorial day trips

plus i want to get off page 13 LOL

I was just thinking if you. We went to kids eat free at McAlisters today. I guess they finally updated our menu because the pick two is .30 more AND the pot roast spud is gone.

I plan on a few updates this week. Thus weekend I'm concentrating on photopass edits!

I was just thinking if you. We went to kids eat free at McAlisters today. I guess they finally updated our menu because the pick two is .30 more AND the pot roast spud is gone.

I plan on a few updates this week. Thus weekend I'm concentrating on photopass edits!

I am so upset over the lack of pot roast spud! :mad: It was the only reason I went to McAlisters. I hope they bring it back.

I'm loving this so far LB! Your updates can't come soon enough! Glad you liked CBR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter