Dom13's Star Wars Design - GOING AWAY. If you want a name you have 'til 12/6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dom, do you happen to have Mack in either white or black? I did not see it on the 1st page of this thread, but I thought I would ask! Thanks!!

Thank you so much for posting Andy! I can't wait to make shirts with these for my boys for our upcoming trip. (I am also using Ben, which was already posted on the first page). I really appreciate your hard work on this! :)

Dom i was just woundering i you had Warren in you names? please

they are fab! and you are very talented!

thanks lucie

Hi Dom13!

I know you are not taking requests, but since some others have asked and you've found things on your hard drive, I thought I'd take a chance. Do you have a Star Wars "Un"-Birthday Boy disign? Or anything Star Wars "un"-birthday?

Thanks for all the great things you've posted here! My oldest son is so excited to use your autograph cards, it's what he's looking forward to most on the trip! And, he's the actual birthday boy! Thanks, again!

I am so excited - both of my boys names are already listed. Now to the hard part. How do I do this? How do you resize it to different size shirts. One will be a size 4 and the other a Mens size large. Also, what color shirts do you recommend for the black and white designs? Does anyone have a finished one they can post a picture? I havent been through entire thread so sorry if this has already been answered. Also, I see no new designs are being offered but is there a SWW 2011 already on here somewhere? Also, would I use a light transfer for the white one and a dark transfer for the black one? Is the transfer paper based on the design or the shirt color? Thanks.

bkgkdisneymom - Sorry no Un-Birthday DISign.

left210 - Believe it or not I've never actually made a shirt. :scared1: I think there's a sticky thread around somewhere that can answer your questions about transfers. As for resizing the image...you need a program that will let you import the image then either resize it on screen or when you're printing it out. You should be able to do this in MS Word or Publisher if you have either of them.

Oops! I should have read this thread before I posted on your other thread as I found one of my boys' names already made. Sorry about that.

Would you please create the Star Wars fill name PABLO? If it's too much to ask, I understand. (I wish I could learn how to do this myself.)

Thank you.

I love these! Would you please be able to post the Lee you have made? Also, when you start making requests, I would love to have a Gavin and Chad made.....

nice job!
we are planning a trip with friends- would love to have hi-res files of their names. would like both black and white if you already have them done, otherwise whatever you have is fine.
Andrew
David
James
Tyler
Ben
Will
Jack
Hannah
thanks so much!

and love the letters with Han.

I don't know if you are still checking for names once a week but was wondering if you would be able to do the names Grant and Lance. It looks like you have done a Grant in white in the past. It would not let me link to it. If you are unable to do it in black I would still like it in the white.

Thanks

I'll see what I have in Grant and/or Lance and post them later this weekend. I'm off to work now.

Sorry for the delay. One CRAZY week!

I've added Grant in white and Lance in black to the first post. They're what I had.

I've also added some other names I had already made.

Dom has asked for this thread to be closed. Thanks everyone. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter