Dom13's Star Wars Design - GOING AWAY. If you want a name you have 'til 12/6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I please have the white dis design for a boy
name- Shane
characters bounty hunters, and clone wars

you do fantastic work! Thanks so much!:goodvibes

Dom,

Your DISigns rock. Will you please, at your convenience make "James Gang", one with the star wars lines above and below, and one without.

Thanks for sharing your talent!

Sorry I see you have already done Sydney, but I cannot seemto find it- can you help me find the link?

I had both Sydney and Sheldon already made and here are the links.

I switch shifts next week and things may get even more hairy around here. I'm going to try to get some names done over the weekend but after this I may have to bow out for a while until I adjust to the new shift.

thank you so much it is wonderful! I am so happy!!! this will make one little boy so excited. If you have time and it is not to crazy I would still ove Addi and kenedi both girls. But if not I will understand. They are my two youngets grandaughters that are going with us to Disney and I have a few shirts for them Would love the SW but you have to be so busy. Here I am crossing my fingers but also very understanding and once agai Sheldon is AWESOME!!!

Thank you so much for Sydney - my kids and I both love them - will be there Thursday and can't wait.

Hi, just wondered if you could please do
Keanu
Rod
when you have the time. No rush as we don't go until December. Many thanks and hope you adjust to your new shift.

Hi Dom-

Your DISigns are wonderful! My boys love them! I see you have Samuel in the white design and was hoping I could get the link. When you have the chance if you could do Bennett I would really appreciate it. Our trip is not until November so there's no rush.

Thanks so much!

Dom - just saw the Star Wars Background you did at DizPins. Wow, you keep raising the bar. It looks great. Going to WDW 6/30, email me if you want anything? Also, are you going to the pin event in August?
Penny

Dom,
Thanks for your thread! Check us out at the Hollywood Studios. We got many compliments on them. Thank you again!

32191_433084081154_755806154_5652980_7432010_n.jpg

Dom, if you have time, I would love to get one of your Star Wars DISigns with the name Elijah. They are wonderful! Thank you for sharing these.

Can I please get a link or DISign for the following? I would greatly appreciate it. All boys-- would prefer the original characters-- as opposed to characters from the new movies.

You are so talented, and my nephews will love you forever!

Hayden
Kaiden
Kameron
Bryant

Dom,
When you get a chance could I get the following names done?

Declan ~ boy
Kieran ~ boy

Thanks so much!!

BTW, we are still getting compliments on the shirts you made for us back in '08! I re-did them for this trip and added your SWW 2010 design for the sleeve. Came out great! :goodvibes

Thanks again!
Mary

Thank you so much for all of it. My 5 yr old was thoroughly convinced Vader (you had made him a Vader pre-trip letter) had invited him (we also had star wars gifts from Vader each morning he woke up). But, he started wondering why he didn't acknowledge him when he was there. Thankfully, because he had a great, full stormtrooper costume, they asked him to be Vader's security and walk him to the backstage opening between autograph's (not something they normally do). That saved my butt. Thank you for all your hard work.
:darth:

Your DISigns are great. Could you please repost Avery & if you have time may I have a Royce? They are both toddler boys, please no pictures with guns if possible. They love the characters such as R2D2,yoda, CP3P0,darth vader, clone troopers. Hope you enjoy your new employment position. Thanks.

These are so fantastic!

Could you please repost the one for Colton?

Also if you have a chance my nephews would LOVE one as well:
Riley & Brayden

Any characters...Darth Vader, Chewy, Yoda, Anakin...they love em all!

Thanks sooo much.
Kelley

I would greatly appreciate you doing the name MEGHAN (I do see that you have a Megan already, but my daughter uses the H). And thank you for the Jessica, which I found in the links on your first page.

Thanks so much for sharing your talent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter