Dom13's Star Wars Design - GOING AWAY. If you want a name you have 'til 12/6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if you could do our family name, Hendricks, for me. I've tried & tried to do name fills & can't seem to make any of them look right! :worship:

Dom,

These are perfect!!!
Thanks so much!!! for Alaina & Skyler!!!
Can't wait to put them on the shirts!

Thanks for sharing the magic!:wizard:

I would love if you could make these:

Denise, white design, old school/Princess Leia/Han Solo
Brenda, white design
Susan, white design
Madison, white design
Geordan (boy), white design
George, white design

I know that's a lot. Me and my extended family are going to Star Wars weekends and want to make matching shirts. Your designs are awesome and we appreciate everything you do!:worship:

Would you be so kind to post Ava again....It is on page 57 but the link doesn't work. Jack's shirts are made! Thanks pics to follow!

Thank you so much Dom!!!:goodvibes Erich name is awesome.,..he's going to LOVE IT!!:cool1:

Thanks again!!!:thumbsup2

Dom,
Can you do SHEA for me?

I have the black but need the white for a white shirt...
He likes:
Clones or stormtroppers
Darth
r2d2
Ewoks
Yoda
etc.

Thanks so much!!

May I get the Disign one in the name Brian if its available in black that would be prefered otherwise white is fine.... and a Star Wars weekend one in the same color that you make Brian's name. please
These are great

Here's Ava, Brenda, Brett, Brian, Clayton, Nolyn, Sawyer, Shea and Tim.

Star Wars Weekends 2010 and several other Star Wars DISigns are available in my DISign thread. Link's in my signature.

Please download these to your hard drive. I will keep them up for a minimum of 1 week but don't have enough web space to keep them all up, just the most common names.

More in a few days.

Thank you For Brian... It looks AWESOME..... he is going to love it.

Wow I just wanted to thank you so much for posting Grayson for me. I just printed it out and got it ironed on and it looks awesome! I can't wait until he gets home from school to see it. He is going to love it!!! Thank you again you are awesome!

I just went back and read my post and it confused me and I wrote it!:laughing:

Can you put the name BEN in white.

I love your designs. Gonna make some shirts off some of the ones you have already posted and "BEN" is the only one I need! THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter