Dom13's Star Wars Design - GOING AWAY. If you want a name you have 'til 12/6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are just wonderfull, kids feel really special when they get any thing with their name on it. I would appreciate it so much if I could get TANNER , LANDON, TODD for my boys white design is great . Thanks so much in advance = Carrie

Could you re-post Chase in the white DISign?

Thanks! :thumbsup2

Your designs are amazing! Could you please repost the link to "Hayden" and make "Maya" and "Erica"?

Thank you so much!
I made a request back in mid-february but never heard back. Sorry to bother you again!

JACK-using his favorites....Darth Maul, Obi-Wan Kenobi,R2-D2 and Emperor Palpatine
AVA- using Leia, Luke & R2-D2
Thanks

Thanks...I can't wait to show Jack when he comes home from school. I will def post pictures once I figure out the transfer process. Anyone out there that has any tips please feel free to PM.
Thanks again!

Help?

I know you have Max on your starter list, but I can't figure out how to get it. Can you also do a Kai (boy), Odin (boy), and Nina (girl)? Thanks so much!

Hi Dom!

Have you done Brady in the star wars white Disign? If not, would you mind creating when you have a chance?

Thank you!

I just wanted to say thank you for having the list of names you've done already in your first post. I found my DS's name there, he is thrilled.

Dom, you made several shirts for me last fall for our trip this summer (yes, I was planning waaaaay ahead...;)). The "Tim" shirt you made works great. However, we actually have two Tims with us this trip, and they'd prefer not to have the exact same shirts. Is there any way you could do another Tim, this time with both Jango and Boba Fett, and any other bounty hunters you'd like to throw in? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter