• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dom13's Star Wars Design - GOING AWAY. If you want a name you have 'til 12/6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I already asked for my Birthday boy but now our family would like to wear matching shirts....You already have Mommy , Daddy and Michael done so I can use them but need Michele (EP IV,V and VI please with Hans Solo her favorite) and baby brother Eoin any characters would be fine in White please.

Dom - I love looking at the your DISigns. It is obvious you really think about the name and the character placement within the name. Each new one requires thinking and planning.:goodvibes Anyway, just wanted to let you know I am enjoying them. Penny :hippie:

WOW! Very nice work! My DS would probably burst for his name in Star Wars - would you be willing to do Theo? If you could use Yoda and a Clone Trooper that would be awesome, otherwise anything would be great! And I think the black looks so cool.

Thanks so much! :worship:

ETA: I just thought of another that would be super appreciated - My DS's favorite teacher at daycare is a Star Wars nut (thus DS's obsession...along with all of the other kids at the center, LOL!) Anyway, if you could do Mr. Mike and include Darth Vader, I'd be super grateful. I'm guessing that the white DISign would look better with Darth? But whatever you think. THANK YOU!!!

WWOOOOOOOOWWWW!! :woohoo: I am so amazed. They are awesome.
Thanks so much, Dominic.
The FORCE is truly with YOU!!:jumping1:
Bethany
(Sorry for thinking you were a girl. I figured it was a 50-50 chance of Dominic vs. Dominique)

Added Brendan, Erin, Pauly, Pete, Thomas (Ep. IV, V, & VI) in Black today today.

Penny, thanks! I do spend quite a bit of time with the placement of each character. After making so many I have a pretty good idea who works in which letter and who doesn't. Biggest challenge is the requests for Ep. VI, V & VI. Not nearly as much cool pics out there of the original trilogy as there are of Ep. I, II, & III.

Added Brendan, Erin, Pauly, Pete, Thomas (Ep. IV, V, & VI) in Black today today.

Penny, thanks! I do spend quite a bit of time with the placement of each character. After making so many I have a pretty good idea who works in which letter and who doesn't. Biggest challenge is the requests for Ep. VI, V & VI. Not nearly as much cool pics out there of the original trilogy as there are of Ep. I, II, & III.

Thank you so much for making Thomas with Ep. iv, v, and vi...I can't open it though.

So now that I have Connor and Aidan in both colors, could I please get Keenan in white too? Thank you!

Dom - I can't thank you enough for the wonderful DISigns you did for my little Jedi's Erin and Pauly. They are going to be thrilled to wear their shirts when we go to Disney next month. Thank you so much!!!!:

Dom - MANY thanks for the names Nolan & Matthew. My neighbor's kids are going to freak! One tiny thing - I got Matthew with no problem but the link for Nolan said it was broken :confused: and nothing was there. Can you check and see what happened? Love the designs and thanks again! :goodvibes

THANKS FOR ADDING BRENDAN ~ IT LOOKS AWESOME! :wizard:

Hi,
These are so great! Would you please make one in white for Drew and Julian? Thank you so much ... they are going to love this!!

Dom, if you would so kindly do Jason, Andrew, Eric & Sydney in Black. Also, on Sydney's alone, if there is any way that you could use primarily girl characters it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

EDITED - HI, Would you please do a BLACK for Chris and Ethan. Thanks!

I hope this isn't a problem, but my original post asked for white but after buying the shirts decided we'd rather do black. My 6 year old is very excited to wear it to HS!!!

Michelle

Well it's obvious that you spend time on them. I am giving in to the force, I have to, I have no choice, they are too beautiful. :rolleyes1
Anyway, in black could I have Sam, Nate & Bryan whatever characters you have are fine.
No rush, we aren't going for a while yet. :(
Penny:hippie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter