• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dolphins and sting rays in Caymans?

kmcford

Mouseketeer
We are going on a western cruise. I really like the idea of one of the beach clubs in Cozumel but we really want to see dolphins and sting rays. Any reccomendations for a excursion where you can see both in the Caymans?

We did the dolphin and sting ray city excursion last July. It was the best day ever! All five of us loved it. It was worth every penny, would do it again in a heartbeat. I think we were on the island from 9 to 4 and it took up the whole day. We had very little time at the port shops after the excursion. Plus the line for the tender was very long in the blazing sun afterwards.

We did it as a Carnival cruise excursion it was called Dolphin Cove and stingray city together. I just looked at Dolphin coves website and there is a discount for Disney cruises and royal Caribbean cruise. When I went to DCL port adventures they don't offer it:confused3. They only have dolphin and turtle farm, at a different dolphin place, or stingray city as separate excursions. I'm not sure how long you will be in Grand Cayman but I would try and contact dolphin cove. It is so worth it and from what I hear the better of the two for the dolphin swim. http://www.dolphincove.ky/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter