Dolphin

disneyluv4

Mouseketeer
We booked the dolpin. AP rate, could'nt pass that up!! To bad they couldn't offer f0r disney resorts!! 139 standard and 174 balcony. I booked balcony. to bad they don;t offer f0r mod or deluxe!

We have stayed twice at the Dolphin and were upgraded from a standard room to a balcony room each time for being Starwood members (I assume). It's worth joining (it's free) if you are not already a member. The Dolphin is such a great resort...have a nice time!

We have stayed twice at the Dolphin and were upgraded from a standard room to a balcony room each time for being Starwood members (I assume). It's worth joining (it's free) if you are not already a member. The Dolphin is such a great resort...have a nice time!

Same here with the upgrades and being a Starwood member! We became addicted to the Swan/Dolphin for their rates and location. I'm working on staying at all the Disney resorts now, but its so tempting to go back there with those rates and being so close to Epcot.

I ask because the S/D website has a deal that may beat that if your rate does not include taxes and resort fee...and also depending if you stay an even number of nights. I am looking to possibly stay there in August for 8 nights and the rates with taxes, fees come very close to your numbers. In any case, have a great vacation. I stayed at the Dolphin once before...great location!

We're staying at the Dolphin for the first time in June for two nights. We're a family of 8 and booked the executive suite promo code for $275 a night. I don't really know if that is a good deal or not, but thought it was for the extra area of the suite and it being a deluxe resort? We've never stayed deluxe before. We joined Starwood so maybe they'll pop us into a suite with balconies? Hope so!!!

We just got back from a 10 day stay at Dolphin w/balcony room. It was wonderful. We ate at The Fountain 4 nights!

hmmm.. it seems it pays being starwood member, especially in the case of dolphin.

I often travel ,every year to new places ,it seems it may help me in some ways.

We're staying at the Dolphin for the first time in June for two nights. We're a family of 8 and booked the executive suite promo code for $275 a night. I don't really know if that is a good deal or not, but thought it was for the extra area of the suite and it being a deluxe resort? We've never stayed deluxe before. We joined Starwood so maybe they'll pop us into a suite with balconies? Hope so!!!

I recall being told that none of the exec suites at the Dolphin have balconies. I could be wrong, but that's what a Dolphin exec told us.

Being a Starwood member can REALLY pay! If you sign up for the "specials" you can earn 3 or 4 times the points and various other things. This makes is very easy to earn free nights!

Starwood membership doesn't guarantee a balcony! We were upgraded due to my Starwood membership, but to a higher floor and better view. If we were to stay there again, I'd book a balcony room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter