Dolphin Room Request

Cathy Crow

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any good rooms that I should request at the Dolphin? I have rooms reserved for my trip? I usually get one balcony and one regular room that connect? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

We were in room 7019 wjich connected to I believe 7021.

These both had Illuminations views with 7019 having a balcony.

We just requested an Epcot fireworks view for our trip to the Dolphin back in March. As someone here pointed out a while back, requesting specific rooms decreases your chances of getting what you want... if those rooms were not available... so the general "Fireworks view" leaves them more leeway to honor your request.

I reiterated this request at check in, and they did make a switch then, to room 5031... a balcony room with what I suspect was one of the best views in the place!

HTH, Sara

Originally posted by SaraPosh
We just requested an Epcot fireworks view for our trip to the Dolphin back in March. As someone here pointed out a while back, requesting specific rooms decreases your chances of getting what you want... if those rooms were not available... so the general "Fireworks view" leaves them more leeway to honor your request.

I reiterated this request at check in, and they did make a switch then, to room 5031... a balcony room with what I suspect was one of the best views in the place!

HTH, Sara

I would agree with the that. When checking in we were asked if we wanted high or low floor. We said not important but did ask for a fireworks view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter