• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dolphin Resort TV Help!!!

tylerbug

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me or if you are there or going....if the flat screen TV's have HDMI hookup on the side or back for watching movies from phone???any help would be appreciated..............

Not sure about an iphone or cell phone - but they did have a hook up from our video camera - it was in the front - but that was 5 years ago (2007).

I think they now have flat screen TV's - and since they are new (2010), I would think they could hook up alot of devices in the front.

Try calling the Dolphin directly.

I called to see if they now have real mini cold refrigerators in the Dolphin rooms, instead of the cool snack boxes they had back in 2007 - and they said the real cold mini refrigerators are now in all Dolphin rooms. :goodvibes

So give them a call and someone will be able to answer - ask for the front desk, not reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter