Dolphin parking fee question

tekoa

DIS Veteran
I will be staying at the Dolphin the end of this month. My nephew and his family are staying at a different hotel. One or two mornings they are going to swing by in their car to pick me up at the hotel. Will he have to pay the parking fee when he pulls into the Dolphin? Can I walk out to the hotel entrance and meet them there before he pulls in? Thank you! This is my first time staying at the Dolphin (got a great government rate) I am so excited!! :yay:

No parking fee unless you either valet the car or you go to the self-park lot. It's fine to pick up in front of the hotel. The valets will even let you run in for a few minutes as long as you leave the car keys with them.

The Dolphin is a lovely place to stay!

So, if my ds and his wife head over to visit me at the Dolphin, I can meet them down in the lobby and then go with them to park the car and the charge will go on my room account? I don't want them to pay for parking to visit me.

So, if my ds and his wife head over to visit me at the Dolphin, I can meet them down in the lobby and then go with them to park the car and the charge will go on my room account? I don't want them to pay for parking to visit me.

They can pull up to the front door and pick you up without paying anything. If they come in to meet you in the lobby they will have to park and pay the fee. One of them could stay in the car in the drive (as long as it isn't crowded while the other one comes in to get you I suppose). If they eat with you at one of the restaurants however I believe they can get their parking validated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter