Dolphin Extreme (GC) or Push Pull Swim (Cox)

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Tara619, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Tara619

Tara619 Mouseketeer

Which dolphin excursion would you recommend between the Dolphin Extreme in Grand Cayman or the Push Pull Swim in Cozumel? How much are the picture CDs?

We plan on doing the Atlantis Submarine expedition too, but both ports have it.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. pannm

pannm Mouseketeer

Have fun, both locations are great!

4. Tara619

Tara619 Mouseketeer

Thanks so much, pannm!! I'm from Ohio too.

O-H ....

5. mncooldad

mncooldad Earning My Ears

Thanks for the advice. I am guessing more people do the stingrays in Grand Cayman. I know that is what we are doing. Then doing the dolphins in Cozumel.

6. pannm

pannm Mouseketeer

Though Stingray City is very nice and a lot of fun, I only heard complaints about it on the cruise that we were on. It is a wonderful excursion, if you don't have 5 mega ships at port for the day. If you have a port day when there are a lot of people, there ends up being SO MANY people and SO MANY boats that it is not enjoyable. One guy almost got hit by a boat and the people we talked to hardly got any time with the stingrays, because there were HUGE crowds of people! PLUS, it is not an excursion that is 'population regulated' because there are SEVERAL different companies offering it as an excursion.

Look to see how many ships are in port before you do it...