Dolphin Cove????

disneykreyzee

Mouseketeer
My father booked us for July at his time share Dolphin Cove. Has anybody stayed there and can give us any information or tips? How far is it from DL? Can we walk? Is it nice???

I have stayed there 4 times. We like it. It is a condo style place. The decor is a little dated, but it is clean. It takes us about 25-30 min to walk. We usually use the ART shuttle. DH thinks that is 5 blocks, maybe. That seems long to me. There are a few nice places to eat near by. We really enjoy having the kitchen. That way we eat breakfast there and can have snacks at night. There is a pool and hot tub area. And sometimes they have continental breakfast and activites for kids. Have fun on your trip. :cool1:

Lucky you guys we were trying to get it for July and it is booked

Can I book tour trips to seaworld or the san diego zoo from dolphin cove? Will they pick me up there?

If not how far to the amtrack?

We stayed there about a year ago. It was fine. Not fanstastic but good. The grounds are beautiful and they have a lot of activities. We did our own cooking so saved a lot of money that way. We used the shuttle bus to and from DL. It was easy. I felt it was too far to walk. I don't remember if they offered any tours to other Southern CA parks and I never did find the amtrack. If you go to: www.fairfieldresorts.com, you may be able to get some more info on it. You could probably call them and ask about tours. The unit we had was well maintained and clean. It was just old. They all have balconies with chairs and a table. The pool area was nice. On the downside, they do not have w/d in the unit. You have to walk to the laundry room which was usually very busy. Debby

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter