Dolphin Alcove Room ????

fitznorton

Earning My Ears
Good Morning, I have searched and cannot find an answer to a question about the alcove room at the Dolphin. Does it have a pullout sofa? I would like two beds and a pullout sofa and looking at the limited pictures I am wondering if the 2 bedded rooms have a sofa at all. Thanks.

Hi, we are staying in a deluxe alcove room right now!:thumbsup2
Yes on the sofabed, my niece says it is very comfortable, but we've got a
King bed.

Requested extra pillows while gone, and they made up the sofabed. Very nice.
Dolphin is great!:goodvibes

Our Alcove room last week had 2 double beds in it and NO sofa bed. I think the sofa bed comes with the King rooms.

you should call the front desk ask and tell you what you want. this way it will be on your res and they will try to make sure yo get the type of room you want.

Fitznorton - if you dont mind my hijacking your question and ask this question of lulumom and RB2muller:
I got a very good rate on the standard room for our visit in mid-August and can get a decent rate opn a deluxe alcove room. Please tell me if you liked the alcove room and what view did you have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter