Dollywood Tickets

cancer_survivor_06

DIS Veteran
I will be going to TN next week and we were planning to go to dollywood for a day or two. I have seen the specials on the dollywood website and I know I can save 6 dollars on AAA.com but I was wondering if there is anywhere else that I should look.

A couple years ago when we went I happened to be in a store and saw that the Coke can had a great deal. Forgot what it was though

I live about 1.5 hours from dollywood and at our local McDonald's they have a 5.00 off coupon when you buy a 32 oz. coke. I'm not sure if it's at any other McDonald's or not.

I don't know where you are staying but lots of hotels in the area sell tickets that are 2-days for the price of one. You can even skip a day in between. Also, you can do "After three, next day free" at the gate at Dollywood.

We were there in late May and had fun. Be prepared to get wet. There are at least 5 of the bigger attractions that have some kind of water component. We were SOAKED.

we'll be there next week to. The best discount is Military/Veteran if you have it. It's 30% off and you can combine that with the after 3:00 the next day's free. That's what we plan on doing.

Be aware that the AAA Dollywood tickets are only available through the mail or at an office. You cannot print them online. I found this out the hard way the day before our trip. We could not find any Coke can deals, and ended up paying full price. However, we thought it was great park!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter