Dollywood and other Gatlinburg area discounts??

ringow

Keep moving forward
We are planning a trip to Dollywood and the Gatlinburg, Tenn. area in June. Does anyone know where to find discounts on Dollywood and other attractions in this area?? Thanks so much for any advice. :)

The only discount to Dollywood is if you go in at 3 or 4pm the next day is free. There are free coupon books everywhere, at most restaurants and shops, for discounts for some other attractions. There is a new attraction, the building is shaped like a castle, thats really fun. It indoor, blacklight min-golf (18 holes), a mirror maze, and the vault (lazers you try to crawl though and not touch). Have fun!

We went to Dollywood last year. If you are looking for a hotel as well as tickets to Dollywood, check Dollywoods website. There is a section on there for offers. They partner with local hotel chains and offer packages for hotel stays and tickets to the parks. There are several different hotels in different price ranges available as well as tickets to both Dollywood, or Dollywood and the waterpark. Also when you get the tickets through them, you can still take advantage of the go after 3 and get the next day free offer. We saved a bunch of money booking it through them over doing it separately.

We live about 1.5 hours away, so we go several times a year. Sometimes they have a discount with specially marked Mcdonalds cups/Coke cans for Dollywood...but haven't heard of any promos this season.(maybe AAA ? they take AAA at Dixie Stampede i believe) We always stay in Sevierville or Pigeon Forge Country Inn and Suites, Econolodge Riverside, or Norma Dan, etc. The mirror maze place is becoming MagiQuest in mid may. (my kids can't wait)Aquarium is super. Most hotels there have tons of coupons.:yay:

Thank you all for the information. It really helps to save any little bit these days.

We will be there in June too!! We go ever year for Christmas but we don't always make it to Dollywood. Last Christmas we went and froze. :laughing: The kids were so upset that DH is taking them back this summer and buying season passes. (should have done that last time)

If you have any questions about anything there, PM me. :goodvibes

43.95 and 34.95 for dollywood tickets through AAA (south district for GA). I actually think ours were a little cheaper when we went for the Christmas stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter