Dollarama has Disney pins that light up!

rjan67

Mouseketeer
Maybe some of you have seen these but I was just at Dollarama and they have those pins that light up in Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Lion King, Princesses etc. Would have been cool if I'd have seen those before we went to Disney in the summer....especially to wear around at night. Can't beat $1 cause I'm sure the same thing at Disney would be $8-9 dollars per pin. Might be fun for someone going soon!:goodvibes

thanks for posting, will need to check out the fun Disney stuff there

Ya our Dollarama only has lightup Disney lapel magnets they aren't pins just a magnetic backing on them.

Ohhhh....they may well have been magnets...I thought they were pins. I'd have to go back to check.

We had them for our last trip and lost them at disney glad they were only a dollar.

These are normally right near the cash/check out area. As mentioned above, they are not pins - but magnets. We bought some for our niece/nephew for their trip, and same experience as dimoe = they fell off. Good thing they are so cheap!!

Hmmmm... I'm sensing a trip to Dallarama tomorrow.... :rolleyes1

since they were magnets they fell off easily. when we got hoem I took a few we still had here and hot glued them onto their summer hats. they love that their hats will be the most original out there!

Dollarama has alot of Disney Items : wallets, pens, notebooks, lanyards, etc etc etc. I just love going there and picking a few things up and going back into the Disney world. I mentioned this on another threat, they also have alot of scrapbooking things Disney related.

Hmmm well I thought they were pins but you are right I just opened one and it is magnetic which will never make it through one of my Disney adventures soooooooooo I think I'll hot glue them to some baseball caps. Great buy for a buck I say and kids loved getting them in their stocking --not to mention they put some into my stocking too. ;)

Product says they can be worn on the earlobes also or on clothing--cool

thanks for sharing

hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter