• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dollar website-where do you enter codes?

mommy23

Mouseketeer
The website has changed since the last time I rented. I don't see where to enter discount codes. Maybe I'm having a brain dead moment? Thanks

Originally posted by mommy23
The website has changed since the last time I rented. I don't see where to enter discount codes. Maybe I'm having a brain dead moment? Thanks

There is a box labeled "Promo Code". Use that if you are using KISS3 or MAG or something like that. If you are a member of the Silver Dollar Club (for ages 50+) or have a corporate discount, you put the code in the box labeled CD Number. You can't combine promo codes with CD numbers on Dollar.

http://www.dollar.com/

HTH.

On the main page before going to rates and reservations go to the promotion special tab then the promo box appears along with the reservation area info
Good luck
Use the mag code

Have a disney nite
:earsboy:

Originally posted by beebumble
On the main page before going to rates and reservations go to the promotion special tab then the promo box appears along with the reservation area info
Good luck
Use the mag code

Have a disney nite
:earsboy:

Actually on the main Page Under Specials choose Promotions. There you will find the promo box.

Took me a while to find it too. :)

Joe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter