Dollar Tree Shopper

dsnycrzy

W/4 kids who has time for anything else but planni
I went to Dollar Tree Yesterday and picked up some goodies.

The Babie gameboy holders- comes in lime green, purple, hot pink and I think blue. You can use them for gameboys or take the sraps off and use them as lanyards. They are a dollar and come in those pretty colors.

Rain ponchos- yellow (I wouldn't get), white/clear and orange. It's a double pack too. That's 2 rain ponchos for a dollar.

Some foam berry scented sunblock, they were cute and smells really good

Lastly, chores charts one for girls and one for boys. Great for them to earn some disney dollars.

Happy shopping.

I stop by my neighborhood Dollar Tree at least 3 times a week. It's amazing what you can find there!

OHhhhhh--Ponchos! I forgot the ponchos! Well-gotta go back :)

Went last night to get the pack of notecards to fill up the adorable POOH PHOTO ALBUM I picked up there awhile back to make an autograph book for the kids. Need to get another for me for the Villains :cool: Gonna dress it up with clipart, stickers, cut-outs from the Disney Store catalog, and eventually put WDW photos in it.

Also picked up an OVER-THE-DOOR SHOE HOLDER with 9 packets (or 12?) I think--we'll use this in the bathroom for better organization. Guess I'll have to dress that up too with some taped-on Disney characters.

Also got an foamy alphabet PUZZLE for my little girl to play with (among other stuff) for the carride.

Not bad for all that on just $4 :)

Sent DH to the Mets game last week with a Dollar Store poncho and he told me it worked great.
callie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter