Dollar Ressie Went Up $250 What's With That???

beebumble

DIS Veteran
I was checking my ressie to see if any specials and COME on how can they justify the same car for $250 more!
I'm glad I booked early We leave next Friday

Have a disney day:earsgirl: :earsboy:

Probably not much availability left.

Have a great trip! Let us know how it goes!

We are going next Friday also...I too have a ressie with Dollar (full size for $128 inc tax and fees for 7 days)...I recheck rates periodically just to make sure I can't do better...although I think that is a really good rate...rates always seem to go up over the last 14 days (i.e., cheapest rates for advance bookings), and given the possible car shortage I think they are charging top dollar....which makes sense given the old supply and demand theory...more people want to rent than they have cars for, so the price goes up....just glad I had an old reservation at a low rate!!

Me too. I keep checking my 4 day ressie and it's gone from $82 total to $217.

I don't have a ressie and have been trying to get one. I won't pay those rates and have been trying to get a decent rate since I knew I was going about 4 weeks ago.

I'll be doing without, but that's not too hard at Disney.

Sigh.

:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter