• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dollar Rental/Good deal

Branmor

Earning My Ears
I pulled the code EMFL off from a posting that someone put on the boards for Dollar Rental Car.
I booked my sister-in-law a mini van for 9 days starting March 30th, for $347.20 with all applicable taxes. Great deal for a mini van. She had had ressies already for a mini van for $567.00. Way to go guys!!!

i used the code KISS and got a mini van for 209.95 plus the taxes from budget. My reservation is in may. Aren't these boards great!!!

Hi there!

I was wondering if the mentioned rates above already include some kind of insurance??? I understand most of you already have car insurance that also covers rental cars, so I'm assuming those are just the basic rates, right?
For those who might think this is a weird question ...
icon_biggrin.gif
well, since I'm from overseas and don't have any kind of insurance that could apply in the US, I'll definitely have to buy insurance, so I was just confused about the rates, because insurance can really add up to the costs of a rental car!!! Thanks in advance!
icon_wink.gif

Had a ressie for a minivan in March with Dollar at$209.99 with KISS code...with EMFL just got it down to $199.99....better $10.00 in my pocket than in theirs, as the saying goes!

You guys are great!! I just saved $125.00 due to your advice with codes. I typed in kiss to modify my current ressie with dollar, and it went from $41.99 a day to $29.99 a day. I feel great!!! Do I need to show a card at checkin with the kiss code on it? I tried emfl, but it was the same as my original ressie.Thank you again and again! :D

We used the KISS code at Dollar for a minivan rental back in November and we did not need to show anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter