Dollar Rental Car: Service & Cleanliness??

Briar rose108

Mouseketeer
I just made a reservation with Dollar. I was wondering about experiences with Dollar.
Last year we rented with National. The service was great and the car was brand new.
I booked with Dollar this year because it was about $75 less.

I registered for their Fast Lane service.

So..I guess my questions are:

1.) What are the cars like?

2.) How quick is the service? When should I plan on dropping my car off for a 7:00 pm flight?

Thank you

I have to say that my family has had the best experiences renting from Dollar. The cars are in good condition and clean. We have rented from them about four times now. We usually get the Jeep Cherokee. To return the car you just drive in the garage at rental car drop off and someone will check you out right at your car. No need to go to counter. On last trip we forgot to refill the gas , so the Dollar man told us we would be charged $75 for gas and then he gave us directions to the nearest gas station so we could fill up. We appreciated that and actually tipped him for that.

Jo Ann

Another Dollar renter with no problems, all cars have been immaculate, brand new cars. I am sure that is luck with the newness of the cars but is sure has been nice. I drive a 10yr old Accord wagon with 170,000 miles on it, great car but the little buggy is tired.When I got home from our last trip and started driving on the highway I thought something was wrong with my car after driving the brand new Sebring, nope she is just plain tired!

Choose Dollar because of price for Aug. vacation and got good feedback as well.......

Does anyone know if the Free upgrade coupon can be used for above a fullsize? I got the coupon in my Fastlane membership packet yesterday and the Free upgrade coupon came with it...already have a full size reservation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter