Dollar rent a car?

canadianboy

Earning My Ears
We are going to be in Orlando from October 19 - 29 this year. We want to rent a car and would like to go with Alamo, but just too expensive. Settled for going with Dollar rent a car at the Airport as quite a bit less than most others for these dates. What are the cars like at Dollar? Anybody that has rented with them, how has your experience been? Anybody's help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

We're going from Oct 26 - Nov 11 and have also found that Dollar has better prices than Alamo and National. We used the KISS2 promo code and got good rates on a minivan. I'll keep checking the other two but I'm not spending 3 times as much for a minivan.

We use Dollar or Alamo for every trip. We have been satisfied with the cars from either one.

We've used Dollar at many locations throughout the US and we've always been satisfied with both the service and the vehicles. We've never rented from the Orlando airport location, we usually get a car from the Regal Sun Resort near DTD.

If you do end up going with Dollar, be sure to sign up for Dollar Express, it's free and in most airport locations there is a separate line for Dollar Express members that goes MUCH faster than the normal line.

We're going from Oct 26 - Nov 11 and have also found that Dollar has better prices than Alamo and National. We used the KISS2 promo code and got good rates on a minivan. I'll keep checking the other two but I'm not spending 3 times as much for a minivan.

Did you try the OOAG code with Dollar? I got a better rate for our December rate using this code.

What's the KISS2 promo code for? Will I need to present ID for using it? It's giving me great rates for our Nov trip. :goodvibes

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter