dollar rate

crazygolfer

Earning My Ears
Does anyone agree with me that the rate is at its best now.i dont think it well get any higher now.$1.47 at post office 0%comm

I think the rate is already dropping,I would buy them now if you can:) IMO

Crazygolfer

I just got mine from Intercash @$1.485/£....However....the main exchange rate today went UP by 1.66 cents therefore the tourist rate will be greater tomorrow as they only adjust the rates at the beginning of the day ( I'm told )......I only found out about the increase AFTER I had bought my Dollars :mad:

Hope this helps.

Have a great day,

Paul :cool:

I went to Intercash to buy dollars this lunchtime (28/8), and because I left my work photo ID on my desk I couldn't get any, and I've got to go back tomorrow. Looks like it may have been a good omen if the rates will go up on Friday. Will have to wait and see.

I also wanted to buy a bag of coins, but was told there was a shortage, and they couldn't get hold of any!

I need to get these on Friday as I think the rates go down at the weekend and we fly out on Monday.

Just one more day at work, and so much work to clear!!

It WILL be worth it though.

Carol

M&S give good rates,0% commission & free delivery for £500 or more.:bounce: plus its charged to your storecard so you can pay for it after your holiday
:cool:

I agree with eyoreaud. I used M&S on a recent holiday to North America after comparing the rates from a number of sources including my bank. M&S came out cheapest overall and as mentioned, you don't have to pay until your next chargecard statement pay date (if you time that right - could give you over 45 days free credit!). All others you have to pay/is debited from your account immediately.
IMO, worth getting an M&S chargecard just for this!

I got just under 1.49 to the pound from the Nationwide yesterday I was very pleased with that.

$1.50/£ from Intercash today. And I remembered my Photo ID.

Still no coins though.

Nearly ready for the off on Monday am

Carol:sunny:

I bought half of my T.Cs from TTT moneycorp about 2 weeks ago. I got 1.53 which I was pleased with.
They are London based, but they WILL deliver.
I see from Mickey's thread that they are still offering 1.53. I just hope the rate stays half decent, because I'm not going to have the money for about another month or so :rolleyes:

:jester: 89 to go :jester:

The GPB-$ rate has been steadily rising over the past few days, so now might be a good time to buy some dollars. TTT are offering 1.55 $ to £1 Sterling.

Paul

American express had the best rate, around 1.53/4, no commission no loss if you returned with money to spare (highly unlikley)

:D Well, I'm happy with the 1.507 I got free of commission at the Post Office. Just happened to be passing one while out last minute school shopping with DD and saw the rate, so in I went;)

All stocked up now ready for October as we bought a load couple of months back or whenever it hit 1.50 before:cool: It's certainly better than the 1.34 we were getting last year when we went:p

now do i go in and order my amex t/chqs at the post office today or wait to see if the rate goes up???

:o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter