Dollar: MAG Code ??

Briar rose108

Mouseketeer
I used the MAG code that I saw on the Mousesavers web site for our Dollar reservation.
I have been checking to see if the price has gone down.
Today when I checked I noticed it said something about a "Magic card"?? is this something that I am supposed to have in order to use this code?
Has anyone used this code? any problems?
We are leaving for WDW in 11 days and I wouldn't want any problems with the rental.

I just tried this code and saved about $30. Anyone ever use this one?

We have an intermediate reserved for $217 from Oct 8-16 is this a decent rate?

The MAG code refers to the Orlando Magic Card (of TV commercial fame!!)...it is free but takes a while to come. You can order it online or from an 800 number....i don't have the link handy, but a google search would turn it up.

I have used the code at Dollar once before and no one asked for the card. Mousesavers.com said the same thing she has not had any reports of people needing the card to get the discount. But to be safe you could always order one.

Not sure about the VF code....

Dollars rates seem to fluctuate with the wind...I booked 2 rentals (one for late Oct and one for mid-Dec) on DOllar over a month ago and got a fullsize for 1 week for $128 including taxes and fees. (was only slightly more before the MAG code....never saw a rate that low again and I must have checked 15 times. Always try Dollar without any codes first because often that is the best rate they have. Mag will take 10% off of any base rate.

I've used the MAG code a couple of times now and was not asked for any card.

I also have used the MAG code without being asked for the card, although I did sign up for one (it's free - why not).

This was 2 weeks ago.

I am using the VFGET code in Oct. got a great rate using it. I would trust the codes you find on mousesavers. Magic card also offers discounts on food and shopping as well.

Print it out from their homepage, Mine just arrived and it is the exact same thing. There is no number or name on it so dont be worried that they are looking for something else. Go Enjoy and have fun.
Have a disney nite:earsgirl: :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter