Doll clothing bought at contemporary store?

Mahorn

Mouseketeer
I was recently at WDW and bought my daughter clothing that fit her American doll. It was a minnie outfit. She absolutely loves it do you think I could call merchandising to try to purchase another set? There were four or five I think and I don't see them on the disney store website.

Any suggestions?

Have you tried calling the contemporary store and asking them if you can pay via CC over the phone and have it shipped?

Call the DW merchandising line 1-877-560-6477, Describe the item in as much detail as you can, what store and resort you saw it in, the UPC #, etc. If merchandising cannot find it in their inventory ask to be transferred to the store where you did see it.

AS others have suggested tried merchandising or the store itself. They are no longer making the doll so clothes supplies are limited.

DD wanted the doll in past trips and we were going to get it this past july trip. asked every shop and even called some more. Was told doll is no longer made and they are just trying to get ride of the stock on the clothes.

I have read there are outfits for Ariel, Cinderella and Belle in addition to Minnie. However I have read that the Cinderella doesn't fit the AG doll very well. How does Ariel and Belle outfits fit the AG dolls? Anyone know?

I was recently at WDW and bought my daughter clothing that fit her American doll. It was a minnie outfit. She absolutely loves it do you think I could call merchandising to try to purchase another set? There were four or five I think and I don't see them on the disney store website.

Any suggestions?

they sell those at the store in dwnt disney marketplace too, you can look those numbers up and buy over the phone. I've done it.also, you might want to check out ebay.

We have the Ariel, Belle, Minnie and Cinderella outfits for the 18" dolls. Two we bought in the park and the other two I had called the merchandise line and had them shipped (this was 2 years ago).
Someone said the Cinderella dress doesn't fit the American Girl dolls and that is true. We can get the dress on the Bitty Baby but not the 18 inch American Girl doll.

Thanks. About how much for an outfit? My MIL will be at Disney soon for a conference and I might have her look for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter