doll clothes for a american girl knock off

eeyorelor

Mouseketeer
Ok disers. i saw someones pics on here and it was a little girl holding her doll and it had tiny mickey ears on the doll ...Do they carry doll clothes for dolls like american girls .but disney themed???A couple years ago the disney store carried them , princess out fits, pooh dresses and such. Do the stores at disney still carry these?

Did you try searching for doll clothes on the disney store website? Sometimes stuff will come up there that isn't in the catalogue anymore.

Also, check ebay :)

Yep, they sell the outfits for the My Disney Dolls. They even had a special going on last time--I think it was buy a doll get an outfit half price.

The My Disney Doll is the same size as the American Girl Doll. Since my daughters have every American Girl Doll, I wasn't about to buy the My Disney Doll, so I just bought the clothes..... they fit perfect without the added expense (not to mention no more room on the book shelf!) of another doll ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter