• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dole whips

collinsfamle

Mouseketeer
Last night I saw a picture of a self serve dole whip station that the poster said was at the Polynesian, but today I can't seem to find my post about it. Can anyone tell more about this? Are dole whips available outside the Magic Kingdom? Where at the Polynesian would I find this? This would make my DH VERY happy!:banana:

Dole Whips are available in the Polynesian's quick service restaurant, Captain Cook's Snack Co. It is located near the main pool.

i was just writing the same thing. They are at captain cooks

And they are ONLY available at Captain Cook's and at the MK - nowhere else.

And they are ONLY available at Captain Cook's and at the MK - nowhere else.

Nowhere else on property perhaps. But two ice cream places near us have them and the local edys distributor will let you buy it by the case.

However, it tastes best at the Magic Kingdom, of course.

I'm pretty sure you can only get the Dole Whip floats with the pineapple juice at the Magic Kingdom, right?

I'm pretty sure you can only get the Dole Whip floats with the pineapple juice at the Magic Kingdom, right?

Correct. At Poly they have a machine that looks like a typical soft serve ice cream dispenser but instead of ice cream, you get Dole Whip.

Yup, indeed you can get them at Aloha Isle in Adventureland....also in the poly.

I personally think the citrus swirl (vanilla orange icecream) float is much better than the original dole whip. You still get the yummy pineapple juice with it too! So good! :thumbsup2

If you really like pineapple, be sure to get a dole whip FLOAT. It's pineapple soft-serve ice cream with pineapple juice - IMO, much better than plain dole whip ice cream. So yummy.

If you really like pineapple, be sure to get a dole whip FLOAT. It's pineapple soft-serve ice cream with pineapple juice - IMO, much better than plain dole whip ice cream. So yummy.
My favorite is the pineapple juice float with vanilla soft-serve! The vanilla cuts into some of the acidity of the pineapple. Pineapple ice cream with pineapple juice would be a little too much for me.

I do not mean to hijack this thread, but I needed a WDW fix and used Carvel soft served vanilla with dole pineapple juice to make my float. It is not the same as sitting on a bench in the MK so happy, but it did help with the mouse-sickness.

Can you use a snack credit to get a Dole whip at all places that serve the dole whips?

I have never tried one but am def looking forward to it :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter