Dole Whips at Disneyland???

MJGirl

DIS Veteran
Hello ... I will be visiting Disneyland for the first time next year. I am quite familiar with WDW and I love the Dole Whips at MK. Can anyone tell me if I can get Dole Whips at Disneyland? Thanks.

ive never had a dole whip and ive been going to disneyland all my life.
ill be sure to try it in over a month. :) :)

It is so funny to me that I am looking forward to a dessert treat when we go next week.

It is so funny to me that I am looking forward to a dessert treat when we go next week.

Not funny at all :thumbsup2 ! I always look forward to a chocolate/caramel covered marshmallow treat and DD always has to have a churro not to mention creme brulée at Catal!

After going to DL for over 40 years, I finally had my first Dole Whip this spring and yes, it was as tasty as everyone on the boards says!!

I noticed in August when we were there that there was a huge line at the Dole Whip stand outside of the Tiki Room - but if you walked around the corner into the Tiki Room que there was another stand with no waiting.

At first we thought the Dole Whip line was the line to get in the Tiki Room - then we realized and went around the corner only to find more Dole Whip!

Mmmm Dole Whips! I wish they had fastpass for the long Dole Whip line!

Last year I had the float. Guess it was a bit too much pineapple juice for me, I had an allergic reaction. My lip swelled up like a balloon! So embarrassing! :lmao:

Shame it didn't happen on an October trip. At least I could have tried to play it off as part of some costume! :rotfl2: If I try it again I think I'll just stick to the whips!

Yeah, I figured the line out, too. The servers alternate, taking one customer from the outside line, and then one from the inside line (Tiki Room waiting area). So if you walk into the waiting area, you'll usually get your whip a little sooner!:tongue: :tongue:

Mmmmmm, dole whip.........

IMG_4313.jpg

Ok so I am huge disney fan we live in southern cali and we are ap holders so we go all the time.
I am sad and a bit shocked to say I have never taken the time to stop and enjoy one of those dole whips!!!:eek:

Anyhow I guess it is mostly because I am always on the run trying to do as much as possible and figure if I am going to wait in long lines for rides I do not want to wait long for that......but now that I am getting older I seem to be able to handle doing things at a slower pace so maybe on the 19th of this month when we are down there for a day Celebrating my daughters B-day I will have to stop in and get one because they look so good all the time and I just have to have this..... enough time without one already!

Ok so one more thing I have to ask because I am a new member around these boards.....(So happy I found them!)
But I see some of you at the end of your posts have this little pumkin jumping Mickey (SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!) and its says Iv'e been Boooooed and then thanks several people...........................so as you can guess my question is how did that happen how do you get booed and do you have to be booed to get the little mickey jumping pumkin and what does it mean to be booed??

Cause I really like the little jumping pummkin and if I have to be booed to get him I want to:woohoo: :yay:

Ok you all have a great day.

Oh real quick I go to DL all the time but I can say I have never had the time to go in the month of OCT and we are going to make a day of it on the 19th which is a Friday so does anyone know what the park will be like do you think we should expect crowds?

TTFN

I am totally in the minority here, but I don't understand the fascination with the Dole Whips. Don't get me wrong. It's a "decent" treat, but the Whips taste just like Pineapple Sherbet. What's the big fuss?

I am totally in the minority here, but I don't understand the fascination with the Dole Whips. Don't get me wrong. It's a "decent" treat, but the Whips taste just like Pineapple Sherbet. What's the big fuss?

I'm even more in the minority. I knew where to find them b/c I looked so hard for the stand a few weeks ago so we could try them at long last, and then thought they (we tried a whip and a float) were just nasty. SO disappointed.

DH and DS liked them, but then DS went into a tizzy fit, and I found out last week that high fructose corn syrup (list said "sugar" rather than "syrup") is one of the main ingredients, which means it was poison to my son. :sick: :( Glad for the explanation of his running around in circles tantrum, though.

So yeah...y'all go ahead and eat 'em b/c we won't be anymore. :scared:

Last year I had the float. Guess it was a bit too much pineapple juice for me, I had an allergic reaction. My lip swelled up like a balloon! So embarrassing! :lmao:

Shame it didn't happen on an October trip. At least I could have tried to play it off as part of some costume! :rotfl2: If I try it again I think I'll just stick to the whips!

Yeah, this would be me.:rolleyes: I :love: :love: :love: pineapple, but have allergic reactions if I eat too much. Ive tried the dole whip, but this trip I will try the float. :upsidedow

I've been to DLR and WDW many times and have had a Dole Whip only once and probably won't have one again. To me a dessert without chocolate is always a little disappointing. I can see how fruity-dessert type people would love Dole Whips though.

MJ

Angelina Jolie has a Dole Whip Float delivered to her daily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter