Dole Whip w/ Rum-Now at AK

Mildly confused (not about a Dole Whip with rum - definitely having that on my next trip) but are they adding rum to a Dole Whip float, or have they figured out some way to freeze the alcohol and actually have it in the iced cream/milk/yogurt/chemical concoction(???) itself?

They pour a little rum into a glass and then swirl the soft serve ice cream on top. The top of the ice cream had no hint of alcohol but the second part was rather yummy!

They pour a little rum into a glass and then swirl the soft serve ice cream on top. The top of the ice cream had no hint of alcohol but the second part was rather yummy!

The use of the word "little" is distressing. One should never use "little" and "rum" in the same sentence!

March 2014 I tried this yummy treat from somewhere at the Flower and Garden festival in Epcot. It was great.

Wow this is really great news as if they could improve the original. Rum for sure is a nice option.

The use of the word "little" is distressing. One should never use "little" and "rum" in the same sentence!

Had one at Epcot flower festival, they did not use a "little" rum and it was yummy. they put the rum in and if swirled properly it fills in the swirl for a really nice effect

Seems to me this bears some research. Step One: Try one on a purely objective experimental basis. Step Two: Try one to form an opinion whether it be positive or negative. Step Three: Have one more to confirm previous thesis.

Just because it's WDW doesn't mean one should forego the scientific process.
This is science people!:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter