• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dole Whip still a snack on DDP??

princess-rn

DIS Veteran
Is the Dole Whip still considered a snack on the DDP? I've looked on various websites and can't find it. :confused3

I had my very first Dole Whip just this last trip. Well, in the spirit of full disclosure I had 4 and used a snack credit every time ;)

One of my new faves!

So excited to find this out!:banana: We have never tried this after all these years I finally will! WHERE can I get this? Is it MK in Adventureland only?

We tried the Dole Whip after reading about it on the DIS and I do believe it is one of my TOP FIVE BEST TIPS from the DIS.

I ordered a Disney Item from eBay and the seller included a Dole Whip Recipe Card. Has anyone tried this? Thought I would share since everyone was talking about the Dole Whip and I thought it was nice of the seller to include it in my purchase.

Ingredients
2 20 ounce cans Dole crushed pineapple with juice
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons lime juice
1/3 cup sugar
1 and 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped

Drain pineapple; reserve 2 tablespoons juice. Set aside.
Place pineapple, lemon juice, lime juice, sugar and reserved pineapple juice in blender; cover and blend until smooth.
Pour into two 1-quart freezer zipped bags and store bags flat in freezer.
Freeze 1-1/2 hours or until slushy.
Stir pineapple slush gently into whipped cream until slightly blended, in large bowl.
Return to freezer until completely frozen, about 1 hour.

Hope someone enjoys it. Sorry if this was the wrong place to add it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter