• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dole Whip sighting in Pennsylvania!

whatisgoofy?

Mouseketeer
Forgive me if this has been mentioned before...but I was amazed to see Dole Whips available at Idlewild Park & Soakzone in Ligonier, PA this weekend (I've been here several times, and never noticed it before). They were called "Dole Cones" and "Dole Dishes", but they were definitely Dole Whips. Sister park Kennywood near Pittsburgh appears to have them too. No floats available, but if you need your fix, well...

I'm going to gain sooo much weight!!! We have annually passes but haven't seen them (where were they) at Idlewild. I'm only 15 miles from them-I mean there, lol!:woohoo:

At Ricky Raccoon's Sundae Shop...I think it's in Raccoon Lagoon...it's the one with the mini-donuts.

Yes!! My husband just bought one last Thursday in raccoon Lagoon while we were waiting for the Thomas show to start!

Thank you!!! We don't usually go over to that part anymore (kids are now teenagers) but they will not have a choice about it now.:banana:

Went to Dutch Wonderland for the first time with my kids last summer...and had a Dole Whip! It was awesome. Can't wait to actually have one in Disney this summer. I grew up in PA but had never been to Dutch Wonderland until this past summer.

dolewhip-dutchwonderland-700x393.jpg

I'm going to gain sooo much weight!!! We have annually passes but haven't seen them (where were they) at Idlewild. I'm only 15 miles from them-I mean there, lol!:woohoo:

These are so easy to make. Google them, get to the store and surprise your family!

They had them at the Illinois state fair too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter