Dole Whip questions

I must have read it on these boards, but I actually ordered the Dole Whip powder from Dole and it was shipped from Hawaii. We had Dole Whips for Christmas last year as a surprise. All you need is an icecream maker.

According to my parents the pineapple dole whips are to die for. They look and smell very delicious. A pineapple dole whip float will have the pinapple dole whip floating upon pineapple juice. A pineapple dole whip will just have the pineapple ice cream in a small plastic container. I would give it a try, I know I am going to this year.

1) Does the float allow you to have a swirl of two flavors? Or just one flavor with the pineapple juice.

Yes - we always get the float with pineapple/vanilla swirl... omgosh - just 5 more days till I'm at MK enjoying one! :yay:

I really liked the pineapple float, but by the end it did seem a bit sweet. They also have coke and rootbeer floats with vanilla dole whip. My DBF got the rootbeer float with vanilla dole whip. It was so good!:goodvibes I think next time I will try the vanilla/pineapple twist float. Yum!

:thumbsup2 Pineapple-Vanilla Swirl Dole Whip Float! :thumbsup2

This was a family tradition when I was a kid, and now it's a tradition with my own family. We always share one when we visit MK.

This year had a Dole Whip in MK. The year before had one everyday while staying at the Poly. They tasted very different to me. The one in MK was creamy/dairy tasting, the ones at Poly tasted icy/not as creamy. Preferred the Poly. Has anyone else experienced this?

I have never had one of these either but I can't wait to try one next August. Just 340 more days to go :lmao:

OMG all of you posters are really making me want one right now!!!! :goodvibes. For the longest time I always preferred the plain Dole Whip, but on our last trip a few years ago, I tried the float and now I have a new favorite. It is so refreshing, especially if is hot and muggy out. My DH and 2 DDs prefer the chocolate/vanilla swirl (eventhough they can get that anywhere), they stop in Adventureland because I can NOT leave MK without my Dole Whip or float.

I didn't realize that there was a vanilla/orange swirl....I love dreamcicles. I will definately have to try this on our next trip to MK.

I think chocolate makes the best float.

DoleWhip.jpg

This year had a Dole Whip in MK. The year before had one everyday while staying at the Poly. They tasted very different to me. The one in MK was creamy/dairy tasting, the ones at Poly tasted icy/not as creamy. Preferred the Poly. Has anyone else experienced this?

Yep, I have. The poly whip was a little icier. I think they put a little more water in the mix, or it might be sitting in the machine longer due to less demand. it was still tasty tho.

Thanks to everyone that answered my questions about the swirl for the float, I appreciate it :)

I think I'll try that next time, a pineapple/vanilla swirl float :goodvibes

Yep, I have. The poly whip was a little icier. I think they put a little more water in the mix, or it might be sitting in the machine longer due to less demand. it was still tasty tho.

Likely the amount of water put in. Only about half of the containers used for the mix have measurement lines on them, so CMs tend to eyeball it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter