• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dole Whip - Please Explain

I didn't know it was non-dairy! That's why I never had issues with it (I'm Lactose Intolerant...) Wish I had some right now...

I too didn't know it was non-dairy--and that probably explains why I got so sick from it. Sometimes I get really sick from those non-dairy "ice cream" items.

I definitely want to try one on my next trip. Is Aloha Isle on Main Street? I know I've seen pics of it in both forms: soft serve and float. Don't know which I will try.

I definitely want to try one on my next trip. Is Aloha Isle on Main Street? I know I've seen pics of it in both forms: soft serve and float. Don't know which I will try.

It is just inside Adventureland on the right after you enter it via the bridge from the Hub.

I too didn't know it was non-dairy--and that probably explains why I got so sick from it. Sometimes I get really sick from those non-dairy "ice cream" items.

Again. Only the fruit flavors are non dairy. But others have reported that they have had issues with the Corn syrup solids that are no longer used.

I crave citrus and fruit in general when I am hot and thirsty. When at MK and hot my favorite snack is the pineapple Dole Whip float. I've never tried the orange. That must've been added recently. I'll bet that's good too.

I crave citrus and fruit in general when I am hot and thirsty. When at MK and hot my favorite snack is the pineapple Dole Whip float. I've never tried the orange. That must've been added recently. I'll bet that's good too.

Orange has always been there it's just when most people say dole whip they mean pineapple. When I tell people that the vanilla is also dole whip they look at me like I have lobsters crawling out of my ears. :rotfl:

Orange has always been there it's just when most people say dole whip they mean pineapple. When I tell people that the vanilla is also dole whip they look at me like I have lobsters crawling out of my ears. :rotfl:

As well they should!! :rotfl2: Just kidding with ya.:duck:

Easy. A Christmas Story.

Here you go.

336903507_89154cdc47.jpg

Whats the line before that one? No fair pulling out your 20th anniversary DVD set.

Big fan of the movie I've been to the house in Cleveland.

Don't remember exactly...maybe something about Schwarz and a bear? I can see them around the table and it's early in the movie. Ralphie spits it out really fast.

Don't remember exactly...maybe something about Schwarz and a bear? I can see them around the table and it's early in the movie. Ralphie spits it out really fast.

Schwartz saw some grizzly bears out by Polaski´s candy store

Schwartz saw some grizzly bears out by Polaski´s candy store

I've looked it up since. Looks like Flick, not Schwarz. Oh well, got the bear part right.

How about we let these nice people have their thread back? :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter