Dole Whip is a Dish Best Served Cold. A Sept PTR- 10/2 - TR POSTED!

I think your plans sound great (and, by the way, we like mini-putt at Disney...it's so Disney). If you get stuck on Thursday night, the 25th, we can give you a ride back. We will be arriving at Epcot around 4:00 or 4:30 as we have dinner at Nine Dragons and will be there until closing. We are getting so close. I haven't packed either. I do, however, have my bathing suit and all my shorts and t-shirts out.
I'd like to try disney mini putt, but they're talking about some off-site place and I'm not a big fan of mini putt in general, but mostly I feel like if be wasting any Florida time that isn't Disney time. :/ I guess we will see how that goes!
Aww that's sweet Kathy, thanks. So we overlap in Epcot too? Cool! I'll keep an eye peeled for you ;)
I just saw on Facebook that you're now feeling accomplished! Excellent! Now I need so e of that mojo.

Have a great trip!
Thank you!

Hope you have a great trip!!
Thanks!

Sounds like it will be a great trip! Enjoy!!
Thanks so much

Hi ya Wendy! So, so far behind once again.:( Glad I had the opportunity at work to catch up.:surfweb: I must go the Alps one day. That is a once in a lifetime view. So majestic! Oh, and of course there is that thing we call the "Single Digit Dance!!!" :dance3::dance3::dance3: So excited for you!
Hey! Ahh good time to catch up, I do that whenever I can!
The alps are really stunning, I could never describe it. Definitely put it on your bucket list.
Woohoo! I'm doing the one week dance too now!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!! You're getting so close!!!! Your plans sound great and I know you're thrilled about the Be Our Guest lunch!

Getting there early should be a great way to do 7D! Got my fingers crossed for you!!!

I may not pop back in before you leave, so if I don't.. have a FANTASTIC time!!!!! So excited for you!!

Yay!!!! Single digit dance is great. You will have an awesome time, I am sure. Just listen to Crush and just go with the flow! :rotfl2:

I haven't written anything in FOREVER so I wanted drop a little note.

Have a great one!

Wonderful plans!

SQUEEEEEEEEE to less than a week to go! :cool1: Pretty darn cool for a trip that almost wasn't.

On your nothing day you should take a ride over to Celebration. It's a super cool little town with a cool main street section and its very camera friendly.

Enjoy your trip! :thumbsup2

Just in case I don't get back here before your trip, I want to be sure to wish you a FANTASTICALLY MAGICAL TRIP!!!

I love what you have done with your plans. And you will be avoiding the number one pitfall of travelling with others by letting them know what is non-negotiable for you (your Universal/IoA plans). If they have other things on their minds, they can meet up with you later.

I'm so pleased to hear a few of your friends are offering you rides if you get stranded.

:lmao:

DIS friends rock!!!

Day 2 (Sept. 22) -- Hollywood Studios

305202_10150326039977989_901048894_n.jpg

Tell me about this picture. Where is everyone???

:goodvibes

YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!! You're getting so close!!!! Your plans sound great and I know you're thrilled about the Be Our Guest lunch!
Too close, if there's such a thing! I have nothing ready!

Getting there early should be a great way to do 7D! Got my fingers crossed for you!!!
I'm sure we'll get to ride, and if it comes down to it, I'll just standby!

I may not pop back in before you leave, so if I don't.. have a FANTASTIC time!!!!! So excited for you!!
Thanks Sue!!

Yay!!!! Single digit dance is great. You will have an awesome time, I am sure. Just listen to Crush and just go with the flow! :rotfl2:

I haven't written anything in FOREVER so I wanted drop a little note.

Have a great one!
Hi! Good to see you around again! And thanks!! I'll have to try talking like Crush too! :lmao:

Wonderful plans!
Thanks Mary Ellen!

SQUEEEEEEEEE to less than a week to go! :cool1: Pretty darn cool for a trip that almost wasn't.
It's true, I keep telling myself that. It's pretty crazy!

On your nothing day you should take a ride over to Celebration. It's a super cool little town with a cool main street section and its very camera friendly.
That's not a bad idea!

Enjoy your trip! :thumbsup2
Thank you!

Just in case I don't get back here before your trip, I want to be sure to wish you a FANTASTICALLY MAGICAL TRIP!!!
Thanks Dee!! I wasn't sure I'd get back here myself. Stealing a few minutes at work right now. Shh! ;)

I love what you have done with your plans. And you will be avoiding the number one pitfall of travelling with others by letting them know what is non-negotiable for you (your Universal/IoA plans). If they have other things on their minds, they can meet up with you later.
We've learned from past mistakes, so I'm just hoping it works out as smoothly next week as it is in my head.

I'm so pleased to hear a few of your friends are offering you rides if you get stranded.

:lmao:

DIS friends rock!!!
You are so right Dee, it's amazing what this forum has provided in terms of friendship!!

Tell me about this picture. Where is everyone???
Well Dee, when you're as important as me...

... just kidding! We were in DHS for a pre-park opening breakfast at Hollywood & Vine on my 2011 trip!

Howdy folks!

I am 4 days away from my trip, can you believe that???

I can't!

I'm far from ready.

Some of you might remember in my last year's PTR I asked if you could keep my cousin in your thoughts. He was fighting liver cancer. He still is, but it's been a bad week for him with a helicopter ride to the hospital and some pretty bad news. Things have been busy and stressful for my whole family so if you have some space in your prayers, vibes, jingles, and/or thoughts, they would be much appreciated. :flower3:

The result of all this stress is of course, I’m not packed, not even started. I am working this week but thankfully off Thursday, as usual. I’ll have a busy day!

To add to all that, I was away for a wedding this past weekend. I also slammed my hand in the truck door and have two busted fingers.

:sick:

You could say I need a vacation, but I’m also very worried that my luck will follow me.

:sad2:

Anyway, I am so sorry for the wet blanket post, but I just needed to vent a little. Thanks for listening, and I hope to get a chance to be back before I go!

Yes, stressful week indeed.

I didn't know about your hand injury. Hopefully it's not your trigger finger for the camera LOL :lmao:

Enjoy your trip!

:wave2:

Wendy, your cousin is in my prayers.

And I'm sorry to hear about the two busted fingers. I'll see you in six days. :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

:hug: for you.

I am sending lots of positive energy your way and to your cousin.

Sorry to hear about your fingers.

Hoping that everything is better for you from this point.

I'm so sorry to hear things are worsening for your cousin. Prayers are being sent.

Wow, 4 days until the trip!!!! Knowing you're leaving so soon means I'M leaving soon! Yippee!!

I hope that you really enjoy your Disney days, and your vacation with your family.

So sorry to hear about your cousin's current health and your broken fingers. That better not stop you from taking fantastic pictures.

Enjoy!

Prayers for your cousin!

I promise to do proper replies when I get back, but as for now, I have no time! Today's the day!

Our flight leaves at 1pm so I'm not in a big rush this morning, but I am still not ready to go. I think I'm packed, I guess I'll find out when we get there! :rotfl:

Above all else, I'm nervous. Always am when I try something new, not to mention going with a big family group. What has me most worried? Sharing a rental car. I just hope they will get up early!

I might get a few updates in while I'm away so stay tuned. When I get back (or maybe even in the airports!) I promise to catch up on everyone's reports. I'm so sorry for falling behind. It seems this whole year has been busy for me.

Time to get up and get moving and packing (and worrying and gravol taking and crying over my sad-eyed puppies...)

See you next from sunny Florida!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Sorry I have been a bad diser and missed your take off. Prayers sent your way for your cousin, fingers and your trip.

Sorry for the super late comment as you're already on your trip (maybe back?). I just started checking DIS again after a very long time...

Sending my best to your cousin, and I hope your hand doesn't slow down your trip!

Glad to see Germany made your PTR! I've traveled a lot in Europe for work, and Germany is the one place I'd like to actually go back for vacation and bring my wife (Joyce-->Joyciemc). When I was visiting customers near Frankfurt, I also stopped by the Würzburg palace, so that was fun to randomly see pictures of!

Hope you enjoy(ed) your trip! :goodvibes

We're home!

:yay:

Actually we've been home since Saturday evening.

Our trip was... an adventure. Yeah. Let's call it that. An adventure.

:rolleyes1

Highs and lows throughout and honestly, I'm not 100% enthused about writing a trip report in quite as much detail as I usually do. I still want to write one, but I think I'll do it a little bit differently. Just skip to the good parts and tell you all about those. :thumbsup2

One major difference in this trip report will be the photos.

You see, I didn't bring my camera with me.

:scared1:

Yep, you heard. I didn't bring it at all! I took photos with my phone and that's it.

I have the first few chapters in the works already and I'm working on deciding on a title, but I'm off Thursday and you should see an update from me then to say the new TR will be up. Maybe even earlier if I get to it!

I'm also hoping to get caught up on everyone else's reports, so if you've started a new one and I haven't made it there yet, please give me a kick in the pants. :goodvibes

10339573_10152435782587989_8763782230158520864_n.jpg

Welcome home, Wendy. Having spent a little time with you, I know this trip had a lot of hitches. But I look forward to reading the TR when I get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter