• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dole Whip Disign - I'm Whipped, Are You?

I am looking for a different take on shirts this year for MK. I am doing tie dye (probably pastel yellow, blue, and sea green) and want to express my love for the Dole Whip. Does anyone have an existing disign?

I searched and read through pages so if you found one- please point me in the direction because I couldn't.

I would like either a cartoony soft serve in a cup or a cone... Maybe with a tiny Mickey hat or the iconic cherry and umbrella... Or even just a silhouette to do a plain, vintage feel...

I have been thinking of the following suggestions for wording:

You Just Got Served

When In Doubt Whip It Out

Whip It Good

I'm Whipped

Lil Whip'r Snap'r

Girls Dig Swirls or Chicks Dig Swirls

Whiplash Rx

Or all of the above- there are 7 of us after all!

Thanks in advance and Peace, Love, Dole Whip!

I am looking for a different take on shirts this year for MK. I am doing tie dye (probably pastel yellow, blue, and sea green) and want to express my love for the Dole Whip. Does anyone have an existing disign?

I searched and read through pages so if you found one- please point me in the direction because I couldn't.

I would like either a cartoony soft serve in a cup or a cone... Maybe with a tiny Mickey hat or the iconic cherry and umbrella... Or even just a silhouette to do a plain, vintage feel...

I have been thinking of the following suggestions for wording:

You Just Got Served

When In Doubt Whip It Out

Whip It Good

I'm Whipped

Lil Whip'r Snap'r

Girls Dig Swirls or Chicks Dig Swirls

Whiplash Rx

Or all of the above- there are 7 of us after all!

Thanks in advance and Peace, Love, Dole Whip!

Here is one from me. My first time drawing a Dole Whip, hope I got the swirl effect right. :goodvibes

Here is another one. :)

I love all 3 of them! Thank you so much! As soon as I get my transfers from Amy (should be arriving any day now) I'm going to make these 3 shirts! Yahoo! You guys are the best! Thank you again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter