Doing the taxes gives me a headache

OctMtnWoods

That's where I want to be.
even when doing it on the computer and even when getting money back. I just don't like doing taxes. Yuck.

I wish the tax fairy would come and finish for me.

I feel your pain, I was there last night. Unfortunately there was no tax fairy to finish them. Rebmom had to buckle down and bend over for Uncle Sam.:guilty:

I am having a CPA do my taxes this year. I have used Turbo Tax for years but with my new business this year I want to make sure everything is just right with the various business deductions, etc.

Thats why I went and paid someone this morning to do them for me. Well worth it in my book!

So then you pay $100 for a gallon of milk vs paying income tax? No, a flat rate tax would be better. Everyone pay say 10%, no tax breaks, deductions, etc. That would pretty much cut out the hassle of taxes.

How did you get to $100.00 per gallon??

How did you get to $100.00 per gallon??

I made that up but if the ONLY tax that is collected by the government is a sales tax then that is about what would happen.

So then you pay $100 for a gallon of milk vs paying income tax? No, a flat rate tax would be better. Everyone pay say 10%, no tax breaks, deductions, etc. That would pretty much cut out the hassle of taxes.

Yes, I'm in favor of a flat rate tax for everyone.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter